Secrets Pt. 2

(Changlix walks into a bedroom)

Changbin: "I can't fucking believe he tried punching me."
(As he sits onto the bed with an angry face)

Felix: "I'm so sorry."
(As he walks towards him and caresses Changbin's hair and start kissing his right side of his neck)

Changbin: "What are you doing?"
(Breathing heavily and Moaning)

Felix: "Calming you down...is that okay?."
(As he's making juicy kissing noises)

(Changbin moaning loudly)

Felix: "I take that as a yes."
(As he slowly lay Changbin onto the bed)

(Felix slowly kiss Changbin's lips while one hand caressing his throbbing dick)

Changbin: "I want to fuck you so hard right now."
(As he moans and bites his bottom lip)

AUTHOR'S POV

Changbin turns Felix over and unbuckles Felix's belt and unzip the zipper. Slowly pulling down Felix's pants and boxer, while Felix bites his bottom lip and lift his hips. Changbin smirks and starts stroking Felix's dick. He gasps and starts moaning.

Within a minute, Changbin flips Felix over and spread his legs, doggy style. Grabbing Felix's ass and spreading them so he can get a taste of Felix's hole. He starts licking up and down and all around, making it juicy for his huge dick to slide it in.

Felix can't stop moving, the feeling of Changbin's tongue makes him hornier. He turns around and caresses Changbin's head. Letting him know he's enjoying it. Changbin then stands up and smacks his throbbing dick onto Felix's ass.

He slowly slides into Felix's juicy hole. Felix screams as he arches his back.

Changbin: "Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?"
(Worried about the scream)

Felix: "No no, I'm fine. It's just been a while. I'm so tight."

Changbin: "Hell yeah you are. It feels so good."

Changbin then reaches over and grabs Felix's shoulders and starts pounding. Felix couldn't take it and grabs a pillow and scream into it. It hurts but feels so damn good. As Changbin fucks him hard, he couldn't help but watch Felix's ass bounce. So he decides to spank it over and over, making it red. Felix is loving every bit of it.

(Meanwhile out in the party)

Lee Know: "Do you want to go? I can go with you."
(Concerning Bang Chan's feelings)

Bang Chan: "NO!"
(As he ran off)

(Han walks over)

Han: "Are you okay?"
(Putting his hand on Lee Know's shoulder)

Lee Know: "No, he's my friend. It hurts me that he's hurt."

Han: "I know, I had the same situation before."

Lee Know: "You did? What did you do to make them feel better?"

Han: "I gave them space. He'll come around. I promise. He knows you care about him a lot. When he's ready he'll come and talk to you."

Lee Know: "I hope so."

Han: "I know so."
(As he caresses Lee Know's cheek)

Lee Know: "I LOVE YOU!"
(Yelling)

Han: "Wa- What did you just say?"

Lee Know: "I-"

AUTHOR'S POV