Secrets Pt. 3

AUTHOR'S POV
As Lee Know was in Han's arms he felt warm and safe. Usually, he thought he was going to be the man in a relationship but not tonight. He loves being hug and kiss by. He couldn't be happier.

Han knew he has to make Lee Know feel even better. So he decides to take Lee Know to the bathroom. Earlier when they were looking for Bang Chan, they saw a colorful bathroom. Han holds Lee Know's hand and walks into the coolest bathroom they have ever seen before.

Lee Know: "I love this bathroom."
(Giggles)

Han: "That's why I picked this room than the bedrooms."
(Smiles)

Lee Know: "So are we going to get naked or?"

Han: "Wow! So forward."
(Laughs)

Lee Know: "I mean it's the showers."
(Laughs)

Han: "Let's just make out first."
(Laughs)

Lee Know: "Yeah, good idea."

AUTHOR'S POV
Lee Know was nervous and burst it out. He has never done anything to a guy before. He got embarrassed and nervously laughed it out.

Han slowly walks towards Lee Know and slowly kiss him on the lips. The feeling of Han's soft lips made Lee Know horny. His d*ck was slowly growing.

Han: "Ooo, seems like he wants to come out."
(As he slowly bends down onto his knees)

(Lee Know just froze)

AUTHOR'S POV
Han looks up at Lee Know, knowing he felt nervous. So he unzips Lee Know's pants and pulls them down. He can now see Lee Know's hard d*ck. He then slowly pull down Lee Know's boxer briefs. As he does, Lee Know's huge d*ck pop-out and smack Han's face.

Lee Know: "Omg! I'm sorry."
(Concern)

Han: "Baby it's okay. I like when your throbbing d*ck smacks my face. It gets me hard."
(As he looks up and giggles)

(Lee Know blushes)

AUTHOR'S POV
Han then looks down again and start licking all over Lee Know's tasty d*ck. He then grabs Lee Know's hips and slowly opens his mouth wide and start sucking. He slowly sticks out his tongue and makes a circular motion around Lee Know's now juicy d*ck.

Lee Know gasps and lean back to the wall. He is now moaning loudly and holding Han's hair. He never felt this in his life. He's in heaven. Han noticed and start moving forward, deep throating all of Lee Know's 8-inch throbbing d*ck. He decides to make Lee Know scream by doing what he saw on porn.

D*ck motorboating (I think that's the word) as fast as he can. As expected, Lee Know screams while trying his best to stand still and not fall. As he's weak in the knees. Han starts drooling all over Lee Know's throbbing d*ck. He then slowly pulls away and takes off Lee's shirt.

Han: "Let's turn on the water."
(While giving Lee Know kisses on the neck)

Lee Know: "Mhmm."
(Breathing heavily)

AUTHOR'S POV
Han stops kissing and leans over to turn the knob till it was nice and warm for them. Han starts taking off his clothes and slowly takes Lee Know by the hand and walks under the water. Han then softly kisses Lee Know all over his face, making Lee Know moan some more.

Han leans over and gives Lee Know's throbbing d*ck a lick and then turns around while bending over a little. He takes Lee Know's d*ck and guiding it into his wet hole. They both moan. Han slowly bends over and touches the floor.

Lee Know grips Han's hips and start thrusting. In and out, in and out. Han starts moaning and yelling out Lee Know's name.

Han: "Oh Lee Know, fuck me harder."
(Moaning and yelling)