Secrets Pt. 5

AUTHOR'S POV
After the talk, Bang Chan and BamBam decide to leave. They want some time alone without anyone around them. So they find Lee and Han to say goodbye.

Both went to a private area where they can look at the city up above. They can't believe how beautiful it is.

Bang Chan: "It's so beautiful at night."
(Smiles)

BamBam: "Not as beautiful as you."
(Walks behind Bang Chan and hugs him)

Bang Chan: "BamBam..."

BamBam: "Yes?"

Bang Chan: "Is this a dream?"
(Pouty)

BamBam: "No Bang Chan, I do love you. I mean-"

Bang Chan: "You love me?"
(Turns around to look at BamBam)

BamBam: "I know I wanted to start over but I can't help my love for you. I-"

Bang Chan: "I love you too!"
(Quickly covers BamBam's mouth and then slowly gives him a long kiss)

AUTHOR'S POV
Twenty minutes later, BamBam drives Bang Chan home. It was already 11 pm.

BamBam: "Let me walk you to the door."

(Bang Chan smirks)

(BamBam walks around the passenger side and opens the door for Bang Chan)

Bang Chan: "Three times in a row, you are so romantic."
(Giggles)

BamBam: "As I said, I try to be. Especially when it comes to you."
(Winks and Smiles)

(Bang Chan blushes)

(Both walk up to the door)

BamBam: "I was wondering, can I give you a ride to school? I can even walk you to your class."
(Smiles)

Bang Chan: "Of course you can. Be prepared for tons of high schooler's eyes on you."
(Laughs)

BamBam: "They don't matter. All I care about is you."

(Bang Chan blushes and smile)

BamBam: "I love how I make you blush."
(Smiles)

Bang Chan: "Really?"
(Embarrassed)

BamBam: "Yeah, it makes me happy that I know I make you happy."

Bang Chan: "Definitely!"
(Giggles)

(Pauses)

Bang Chan: "Well, I should go inside now. Here's your jacket ba-"

BamBam: "No no, keep it. It's like back in the fifties. Guy gives their lover a jacket or pin."

Bang Chan: "Wait why?"

BamBam: "It's a meaning that you're mine. You wear it in school and everyone knows you're in a relationship."

Bang Chan: "Oh yeah, well not sure if these teens know what it will mean but I'll know."
(Smiles big)

AUTHOR'S POV
BamBam gives him a kiss on the lips and a little grab on the crotch. Bang Chan froze for a second and blushes once again. BamBam walks away and smirks the whole way to the car. Bang Chan walks into his house and up to his room.

(Bang Chan's Bedroom)

BANG CHAN'S POV
Omg, I can't believe this is all happening.     I can't stop smiling. It makes me so happy and...and...horny. (Pauses) What was that? Is that coming from my window?

AUTHOR'S POV
Bang Chan slowly walks towards the window and saw a rock hitting on it. He looks down and it's BamBam.

Bang Chan: "What are you doing?"