Truth or Dare

(Medicine by harry styles;)

Hade's Pov:
"Draco get up!" I yelled slightly annoyed. It had been and hour and 56 minutes exactly since I had gotten up and got ready for classes.

" m'sfine I'll get up in a second." He groaned out rolling back over throwing the pillow over his head.

"Draco you're gonna be late and make me late also for fucks sake." I groaned out.

"Just gooo i'll meet you down there." He mumbled being muffled by the pillow.

"I'll let you fuck my mouth if you get up." I muttered out annoyed. Draco was sexually frustrated after going a month and a few weeks without sex.

He instantly shot up. I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"Really!?" He shouted out cheerful.

"No." I said my smirk dropping to a serious face.

"Now get up you loaf." I muttered walking back to my closet to find something to wear.

Draco instantly grabbed my wrist pulling me back down to the bed.

"Draco stopppp... We've got to get ready!" I laughed out as he planted numerous kisses onto my cheek, neck, anywhere he could get.

"Whatever" He huffed out finally letting me go.

"Sap." I mumbled walking off.

"Sorry for wanting to love you! Next time I'll just watch you die!" He yelled out playfully as I walked back to the closet flipping him off.

I chose a simple black skirt with a white blouse and threw my slytherin robe on. It was uniform day. Of course the day we decide to start back.

"That skirts a little too short don't you think Riddle." Draco seethed as I walked down the stairs. Some how he made it before I did.

"Well sorry Malfoy but it's all that I have, geez" I muttered annoyed. I knew he was sexually frustrated and controlling, but geez he was pressing my buttons today.

"Hades-" He started.

"Draco I'm not in the mood for it today." I mumbled before walking off to find Isabella.

"Hey! We're having a party tonight... truth or dare party." The twins said walking up beside me in union.

"Actually no Slytherin is hosting it but Fred and George always take over." Isabella said out of breath as she ran up beside me.

"Sounds like fun." I said smirking looking between them.

"See you there 11 pm" They said winking before leaving me and Isabella alone.

"Sooo are you excited for the party? It could be like hold times." Bella asked nudging my shoulder slightly.

"Yea actually I am." I mumbled looking over at her a small smile playing on my lips. I had the perfect idea for tonight.

"Great! I'll find you something tight and hot to wear. That ass is getting bigger!" She laughed out before walking to find Cedric. Probably to shag in a closet.

"Hey Draco." I mumbled taking my seat in the Great hall.

Dinner had finally approached after a long day of classes and sniddy comments from people. Word had gotten out that I had the dark mark. Luckily Dumbledores brother, who knew he had a brother, had a talk with me explaining he was on my side and had my back in anything I needed.

"What." He bit back coldly.

Well not talking to him anymore.

"So are you going to the party?" Cedric asked looking at me.