Sex Dont Sleep When the Lights are Off

HADE'S POV:
I started to move around in my sleep.

"Draco" i mumbled shifting over to the side.

No response.

I opened my eyes and looked around to the side. Draco wasn't there. I sat up in bed looking around the room for him. There was no sign.

Something smells good.

I decided to get up and go check around the rest of the house. I threw on one of Draco's t-shirts laying in the floor. I could still feel the ache in my legs as i stood up longer. I opened the door of the bedroom and immediately smelled the delicious smell of plank cakes.

"Draco?" i called from the hallway peaking out into the living room.

"Hey I'm in the kitchen love" he muttered.

"Draco what in merlins beard are you doing" i laughed out seeing him trying to mix dough.

"I figured you'd be tired, hungry, and sore I was gonna make breakfast but i realized i don't know how to cook." He muttered out almost ashamed.

"It's ok" i laughed out smiling as he rolled his eyes, annoyed. I walked over to him wrapping my hands around his waist from behind.

"I wanted to ask you something" he muttered shyly.

"What is it" i hummed as i closed my eyes resting my head on his back breathing in the scent of his cologne. I was beginning to become a little worried. His breaths were shaky and i could feel him tense up.

"Well me, Bella, and Cedric are going up to our Manor this weekend. I was wondering if you'd like to go with us?" He mumbled as i unhooked my arms from his waist and looked up at him in shock.

~When you asked me for the first time to go with you to The Malfoy Manor... to say i was in shock was an understatement.

"Are you sure you'd like me to go with? I mean after that stunt we pulled with Elijah... are you sure you're father would even allow me up there." I rambled on.

"Hades... Elijah is probably bitching to the dark lord and who cares what my father says. My mother loves you and always has. Plus it's about time i stand up to my father." He replied back to me trying to comfort me. I was still a little shocked.

"Then I guess yes I would love to go with you" i replied. I backed up a little so I could get a clearer view of him. His ocean blue eyes looked down at me.

~You looked at me like I was the only person in the world.

"What are you looking at Riddle" he mocked.

"You. You know you're beautiful right?" i mumbled letting my small hand cup the side of his jaw.

"Oh shove off" he replied back coldly. Turning his head away from me. I didn't care though, I knew how he was. He pushed away people who cared for him.

"Draco look at me" i spoke back to him in a soft voice. He turns to look at me. I lean up and press my soft lips into his. He obliges and leans back in moving his lips in sync with mine. His hands travel down my waist cupping my ass. I let out a slight moan into the kiss as his hand massage my ass and his tongue slides into my mouth. The taste of mint filling my mouth.

"Fuck Hades you're gonna be the death of me" he mumbled out. I ignored him and slipped my tongue into his mouth. I jumped up as he picked me up by my ass. I hooked my legs around his waist as he turned around pushing me onto the counter top. His hands moved up to my breast massaging them through my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and he immediately noticed letting out a low groan.