F O U R T E E N

I woke up once again in an empty bed, y/n had left in the night like last time, I laid in bed thinking of last night.

"Who do you belong to slut?"

"You, I belong to you Draco"

Her body was all over mine, her moans filled every inch of the room, she'd fallen asleep in my bed and left again.

"Who does she think she is, leaving me here for the second time, does she know who I am" I scoffed.
-

Y/N HALE'S POV

I slept with him again! What the bloody hell is wrong with me? I can't keep having sex with him every time we argue, he lied to me, he lied! It was impossible to get enough strength to walk out, my legs felt like jelly.

I should be angry and want to hex him but I just want to do it all over again.

I left him there again, I curled up in bed thinking about him.

Would he care once he wakes up and doesn't seem me in his bed? Would he be upset or mad? Should I even care?

It wasn't serious.

"I fucking hate you, but your mine"

It wasn't serious. He wasn't serious he was just in the moment. He hates me why would it mean anything to him, I hate him it doesn't mean anything.
-

Early in the morning the sun was shining and I heard the birds chirping but I felt as if my world had been flipped upside down, it was so bright outside but in my room on my bed all I felt was gloom.

I felt numb. I felt as if I walked out of bed I'd collapse or melt. Everything seemed to spiral, the thought of getting out of bed seemed as if someone was telling me to go fight a dementor without my wand.

I turned to see the calendar on my wall.

December 20th 1994

"Bloody hell... Another day closer to death, Happy birthday to me" I said.

I was about to turn around when I saw a note come from under my door.

"Happy 17th birthday y/n, We should do something today"

-Oliver

"He's a bloody git if he thinks I'll spend any time with him," I said.

I forcefully got out of bed went off to shower, getting ready for a day full of classes.

I went back into my dorm and chanted a quick-drying spell on my hair before putting on my robes. I grabbed my wand and Astronomy book.

I opened my door only to meet eyes with Malfoy.

"Malfoy"

"Don't start y/n, why did you leave!? Again!"

"I have every right to want to sleep in my room," I said.

"That's rubbish, you were asleep right after we had sex"

"I wanted my bed Malfoy"

"Why would you want it, Oliver had some slut in there, he fucked someone on your bed I'd assume you wouldn't want to be anywhere near it"