Chapter 5- Boys will be boys

Here's chapter 5, hope you guys like it!!

ENJOY

Chapter 5: Boys will be boys....

Aubury's P.O.V.

"That. Was. So.Much. Fun!" Harry yelled as we walked out of Playtruim.

"Told ya. I know how to have fun" I said matter of factly.

"Yes you did. Thank you Aubury. We had a great time" Liam said smiling at me.

"No problem but we still have more places to go" I said. " The tour isn't over yet, so follow me boys"

"Lead the way" Niall said, a smile plastered to his face and staring right into my eyes. His eyes were as blue as the sky. I felt myself go weak at the knees. Wait.What's going on. Weak at the knees. What is this boy doing to me.

"Stay close.Don't want to get lost now do we" I said before stalking off in the direction of our destination. A smirk on my face that they couldn't see.

************************************************

"You brought us to a lake and your not even going to swim with us?"Harry asked me, a mischevious grin on his.

"Yup" I said, popping the p and holding up my book. " Im going to sit here on these rocks and read. I've been here too many times to count. I'm just going to relax, you guys can manage to have fun without me" I said going to open my book.

"Actually I don't think we can have fun with out you. Soooo" Louis trailed off and before I knew it all 5 boys were infront of me.

Zayn and Harry grabbed my legs and Louis and Niall grabbed my arms while Liam just stood off to the side smiling at me. They start to walk towards the water. Oh no i have a feeling this is going to end well for one person. Unfourtuantly that person happens to be me of course. I know it's not going to work but I at least have to put up a struggle. Right?

"Guys, what are you doing! Put me down!" I shouted trying to wiggle free of their grasps.

"Now why would we do that?" Harry said sarcastically.

"This is going to be fun" Louis said his voice full of excitement. " Well for us" he added.

They started walking into the water carrying me above their heads. I gave up sturggling. I would just have to persuade them to walk out of the water. Without throwing me in the. Here goes nothing.

"Come on gu-" I started before I felt myself leaving their grasps and then landing in the cold lake water. Holy crap! That's freezing. Those boys are sooo dead.

Still underwater I look around and see myself surroned by seaweed. Greeattt! I hate seaweed. I start swimming up and am relieved when my head breaks the surface. Facing the shore of rocks, I look for the boys but don't see them. Where could they gone? Are they still in the water? The next second my questions are answered.

"Ahhhh!!!" I scream as I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

"Aubury, it's just me" I heard Niall whisper in my ear.

"Oh" I said and stopped sturggling to get away from him.

Feeling me relax, he pulls me closer. I tilt my head back to rest on his bare chest sighing. It just feels so right. Like I belong here but I know that's not possible so I might as well enjoy this while it lasts. It's not like he likes me. Why would he? I'm just a girl from a small town. A nobody. All I am to them is in a sense, a tour guide. A friend at most.

I heard somebody cough and bolt out of Niall's arms feeling the blood rush to my face. I should've guessed the boys were near. I look over at them the blush still visible on my face and see smirks on all their faces. Oh boy, I can't even imagine the thoughts running through their head right now. I probaly don't want to know. Wait, actually I do....... I think. Boys will be boys.