Planning

Dementia's P.O.V
The sun has risen and Dr.Flug was still in his room likely still sleeping which he deserved, I may be evil but, I know how important it is for all living beings to sleep and my creator Dr.Flug who I see as a father figure puts up with so much on all sides and he deals with mental abuse, occasional insanity, being kidnapped by 'hero' groups and being overworked. Blackhat has calmed a bit for now and it was honestly pretty nice. I know its likely temporary it always has been in the past but maybe this time it will be different.

Seeing Blackhat being kind was nice and I have a feeling deep down he does have feelings for Dr.Flug. It doesn't fully make sense considering how strict he was towards him but, I see him occasionally give concerned glances in the direction of the lab when something flug is working on is dangerous or if Flug gets sick which wasn't that often however it was encouraging knowing Blackhat does indeed care about us in his own demonic way. I know Blackhat sees me as a daughter figure, Dr.Flug in a guardian way and despite tormenting 5.0.5 on a regular basis, 5.0.5 tends to give chances for blackhat to pet him when Blackhat had his once in awhile off days.

This week has been all over the place and in a way I like the chaos but, when its aimed towards my family I despise it. I only like when we cause the chaos not the other way around. Those that hurt my creator will regret ever messing with us. Blackhat was already thinking about a plan and despite it being a little unfair to Dr.Flug as Blackhat didn't plan on telling him till the task was done to keep him out of the path of danger it would entail.

I just hope Dr.flug doesn't find out about the plan or his more sinister half Which seemed oddly demonic in comparison to his usual self would want to join in and I don't wish to see that again. It was scary and very out of place especially for the usually shy scientist but, im pretty sure that's why Blackhat wanted him in the team in the first place despite it being very random at first and over time mellowed out as Blackhat proved time and time again that he was the evilest in the house. He had put a bracelet made of his magic on Dr.Flug to restrain Dr.Flug's evil as it was destroying him from the inside and visibly outside when it was rampant.

Dr.Flug would be great at this plan that me and Blackhat have come up with but, he is in no shape to be moving about and if he allowed that power to break free again it would be a last ditch effort as it would destroy him fully and neither of us would be able to help him.  the bracelet wouldn't be able to help unless it became bigger making it more visible then it already was but, even then it could shatter and the power would kill Dr.Flug within a couple minutes to a hour being in extreme pain the whole time. So its best Dr.Flug stays behind no matter what happens even if it means I would die blackhat can protect Dr.flug as Blackhat has  nearly infinite life while I don't. im willing to die for my creator and that has never changed.