Chapter 6 Morfonica and Team up Hot and Cold Hero!

(Spider-Man intro)

(My name is (Y/N) Parker and I am the Spectacular and just your friend friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!) Seeing of Spider-Man swinging the city with his web line, before landed on the floor.

(To the outside world I am ordinary employee of research scientist and employee of Live House CiRCLE, but secretly with the helps of my friends) Seeing of (Y/N) got bitten by the radioactive spider, he secretly use his superhuman strength to lift up the speaker changes to (Y/N) in his lab coat. Seeing of Dick Grayson formerly Nightwing, Red Hood and Red Robin.

(I use my powers, to promise my uncle Ben for responsibility and I remember of his words that he said to me. I fight crimes and find the other supervillains uses their powers for evils.) Remember of his beloving uncle says "With Great Powers comes with great Responsibility." Seeing of Spider-Man fights the different supervillains.

(I had been searching the truth of my parents' disappearance when they left us to care of Uncle Ben and Aunt May, and losing my own father figures.) Seeing of Richard and Mary tearfully goodbye to young (Y/N) with his sisters, changes to present (Y/N) obsession's to searching the truth of his parents' disappearance on the investigation board, changes to (Y/N) lost his uncle Ben he got shot by murder and his mentor Tony Stark die sacrifice for lives.

(Soon after I defeated Kingpin and his Empire fall down that he lost control on Tokyo, but there is the new threats and trying to take over Tokyo.) Seeing of Kingpin being arrested, changes to the new criminal rise up known as Inner Demon.

(But I am the only one who is responsibility enough to stop them, I am.... Spider-Man) Seeing of (Y/N) looks up with the determine looks before pull down his mask. Seeing of Spider-Man swinging to climb up with his web before point forms his hand into ily sign to shoot out of his web shooter in midair

And now after fighting and defeated of Two-Face's thugs, seeing of two old friends are actually childhood friends.

(Y/N) first met with Haruka when their fathers is the good friends and she and her family visits to the America. She become (Y/N)'s first friend and play together and have interested of sciences like their fathers.

And she move back when her father needed to do important of works to returns back to Japan when they were 7 and promised to meets again in the future.

She was mentee of Tony Stark aka Iron Man it was after when (Y/N) got his suit back, and Tony found out in Japan that (Y/N) is not the only one with the Spider Powers like him. 

She was one of the victim of Thanos' Snaps wipe out half of population and she was not included to joins Battle Of Earth in the final battle of Avengers against of Thanos for their home planets of Earth. 

And (Y/N) reunite his childhood friend when he move to Japan in 3 years ago. And found out he was Spider's powers and why she was not included to joins Battle of Earth and her childhood friend has the spider powers.

And seeing of our two young heroes are currently on the another building on top of the rooftop, are currently watching view of the city.

None of them has said any of the words, since they had been meets again after she have save his life and are currently watching the view of the city and sunset rising down.

(Y/N): So...... How you been doing?

Inner (Y/N): This is so much awkward!

Haruka: Hmmm.... I'm doing fine....

(Y/N): Okay...

Inner (Y/N): Okay this is way more super mega awkward!

He let out of the mentally screaming in his head, feeling so much awkward and hasn't felt awkward during back in high school when he was nerd.