Currations demon

Definition: based of of the users sin ( greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth, gluttony) they will be a demon based off of them. They can only be one though.

Greed: the user will have a thin tail and curved back horns. Their skin is pure white with gold or green eyes. The user can win any bet and they have a pair of gaming scissor that they can cut apoplexy with

Pride: the user has a long slim tail with long strait horns. Thier skin is gold and they have white eyes. The user can turn into a lion and turn back just with a snap of their finger.

Lust: the user has a thick tail with curly horns, thier skin is light purple with pink eyes. The user can seduce anyone and they have a sharp wip that can cut through most things.

Envy: the user has a long bull like tail with short horns. Their skin is red with bright green eyes. They can summon a large snake and control it like a puppet. They can also bribe anyone for somthing they want.

Wrath: the user has pitch black long horns and tail. Their skin is pure black with red scar like stripes.the user will also have blood red eyes. The user can set fire to anything and may be hot tempered.

Sloth: the user has short horns and tail with white skin and blue eyes. They can make anyone who can hear them fall asleep just with a simple lullaby.

Gluttony: the user has thick horns with a slim tail. Their skin will be white with red spots and with orange eyes. They have a cake monster that's tiny when calm but huge when pissed. The user can also tell what's poisoned or not.

Drawback: none

Weakness: ice.

Extra info: the skin color is optional