009

C A K E F A C E

C A K E F A C E.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, Take a shitty
Day and make it alright...❞

Stumbling into the classroom, Nari fixes her baby blue colored hoodie and gives Sooah and her friend a tired smile, letting Sooah know that today was a sleep in class kind of day. Sitting down in her seat with an exasperated sigh, she adjusts her black knee high socks so that they don'r rub up on her band-aid. Pulling her hoodie over her head, Nari lays her head in her arms and shuts her eyes, ready to fall asleep until class begins. Shoving her black slides off of her feet, her socked toes fiddle and play with her shoes while she zones out. 

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, she peeks up from her arms and stares at a confused Suho. Sitting up in surprise, she cocks her head like a puppy. "Did I do something wrong?" She asks, suddenly wide awake.

Suho's lip goes up slightly in irritation. "No.." He mumbles grumpily, "Just—stop sleeping in class, the class could start at any second and what happened to your lip?"

"You woke me up for that?" Nari groans, "I get that you're a top student but I barely got sleep last night and I tripped and busted my lip."

"Then get sleep, I'm sure you aren't up doing anything productive knowing you, and stop being so clumsy." Suho rolls his eyes sassily, Nari had grown slightly closer to the boy since becoming seatmates, he's still cold to her, but if she was to say something witty he wouldn't be opposed to saying something back. "I don't think I've ever seen you come in to class with energy."

Nari pouts, ignoring his clumsy comment. "I don't even have energy when I get a full night of sleep, Mr. top student."

Suho sighs, rolling his eyes and turning to face the front. "Then go back to sleep, I'm not affected by it."

"I will." Nari retorts and goes back to her position for a few seconds before sitting up with a frustrated huff. Getting her supplies for class out, Nari pretends that she doesn't see the 'I told you so' look that Suho throws her way and leans her head on the palm of her hand. Pulling her phone out, she begins tapping on apps and using them while she waits for class to begin.

Suddenly, Jugyeong walks into class, earning greetings from Sooah and Nari. Throwing everyone a polite smile, she drops her things off on her chair before making her way to Suho with an awkward, tight lipped smile. She drops her blue and pink bag on his desk with stretched out arms and squeezed shut eyes. "Hey, h-here. It's your jacket."

Running out seconds after handing him his newly cleaned jacket, she bumps into Seojun and hisses at the sudden force to her toes. Looking down at her with raised brows, Seojun asks her if she's okay and get's an awkward answer back before she runs off. Looking at her weirdly, he shrugs and saunters into the classroom with a cool expression before his eyes widen when he see's Nari pull her hoodie down, revealing her hair.