035

C O M I C S A N D G A M E S

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...❞

"Hey! You're here!" Minjun smiles sweetly when Nari runs to where he's standing in front of the arcade that he invited her to. Nari smiles brightly up at him.

"Of course, I love arcades!" Nari claps happily. Minjun chuckles at her childlike behavior and signals her to walk in with his head. Nari nods and trudges in, Minjun trailing behind her with lively eyes as he looks at the 80's style arcade.

Nari gasps at the bright colors and stops walking, letting Minjun catch up with her so that the two can walk side by side. "How'd you find this place?"

Minjun laughs, "My sister and I used to come here a lot but then I stopped so I haven't been here in a while but I've missed it so I decided to invite you so that I don't have to revisit this alone."

"So you just used me so that you could go to the arcade and not look lonely?" Nari's nose scrunched in irritation, her face deadly serious, startling Minjun as he waved his hands in panic at accidentally angering Nari.

"No! I wanted to get to know you more that's the only reason I-"

Nari snorted, throwing her head back, puzzling Minjun. "I'm just joking, even if you were using me I don't think I would complain since I get to play games anyway."

Minjun exhales before narrowing his eyes at her and dropping his hands to his sides, the two walking. "That was mean."

"It broke the ice though." Nari states confidently, "There was tension in the air."

Minjun rolls his eyes, "There was hardly any tension."

"Sure, convince yourself all you want." Nari smirks before they put money in to switch them for tickets.

Minjun sighs, "Back when I used to come here, I used to beat my sister in all the games and then buy her a stuffed toy."

"Aw so that she didn't feel bad for losing?" Nari guessed.

"No so that I could rub it in her face that I won and she lost." Minjun corrected. Taken aback, Nari lets out a snicker.

"Oh so what I said was mean? Not the fact that you did that?" Nari teased as the two collected their tickets and continued to walk around, looking for a game to play.

Minjun shrugs, "Hmm, maybe but it felt great as a kid."

"You remind me of one of my friends." Nari chuckles, "I'm pretty sure he would do the same thing to his sister if he had the chance."