Ellie and robby

Ellie's POV
My mom has gone for the weekend, it's the perfect opportunity to spend some more alone time with Robby. I really like Robby and my mom tells me she well be fine with us dating. I shower get dressed into a crop top and a short skirt. I go into Robby's room and siting on his bed. He looks so fit. I look at him, I then see bruises on his arm and say " how did you get those".

Robby's POV
I really like Ellie and i think it's time I confided in someone about this. " my mom beats me, it's one of the reasons I have such a bad relationship with her". She joins me on the bed and hugs me, I realise what she is warring what is she doing to me. I look at her and say " I think we should make the most of having a free house". She looks at me and says " how about we get to know each other better and Robby thank you for telling me about your mom" . Later we're watching a movie in my room under the covers and I say " Ellie thank you so much for being there for me, all the stuff with my mom she can't get away with it". She looks at me we ring 911 and report my mom. Ellie looks at me and says " Robby I want you to know that I would never hurt you the way that your mom did and if your okay with it I want to have some fun with you tonight and yes I'm sure"She says biting her lip.

Ellie's POV
Robby gets out of bed to lock the door and comes back under the covers and then spins me around s he's on top of me. He kisses me and I kiss back then  we removed each other's clothes. Later we're naked under the covers and I say " Robby I want to do that more often with you so will you be my boyfriend?" . He looks at me and says" of course". We spend the rest of the weekend in his bedroom.