Brooke and matt

Matts POV
Today is my birthday but my whole family forgot so I don't feel like celebrating. I get a text from Brooke ( hey babe wanna come over tonight Dylan and rush will be out and so will my parents xxx) I reply of course and pack an overnight bag.

Brooke's POV
I know it's matts birthday today so i have something special planned. The ballons card and presents are in the closet in the spare room ( Dylan's old room and she knows that's why she has convinced rush to go out tonight). I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Matt he looks upset I let him in. I hug him and say " Matt babe what's wrong" he says it's nothing but I know it's something.

Matt's POV
Latter me and Brooke are on her bed after an amazing night hmjist the two of us then we watched a movie with her parents,Dylan and rush Brooke looks at me and says" Matt I know something is wrong and you can tell me but first close your eyes (I do I hear her come back into the room) now you can open them ( I can't believe it) happy birthday babe " . " the reason I was upset was because my family forgot it" I say Brooke gets in bed and hugs me. She passes me the card ( to matt happy birthday babe I love you so much, you are the most amazing, thoughtful, caring,loving person I've ever met and your also not bad to look at love your incredibly lucky girlfriend Brooke xxxxxxxxx). " babe thank you so much and I'm the lucky one" I say kissing her. She passes me the presents ( aftershave, clothes, shoes, AirPods and lots of other things) " Brooke you are the best girlfriend ever " I say hugging her. Later Brooke looks at me and says "I think rush and Dylan have got you something but they'll give it to you tomorrow " . I kiss her and reply " thank you so much babe for making the birthday special " we fall asleep hugging and I couldn't be happier.