Ellie and robby

Robby's POV
Today is Ellie's birthday, she hasn't told me I get why because she didn't want it to be a big deal but it's her first birthday with me so I want to make it special . I hear the door shut I'm in the spare room with the presents,card and the balloons. I hear Ellie crying so I go out into the living room " what's wrong babe" I say hugging her she says it's nothing but I know that everyone forgot and her mom is on Holliday. I can't believe all her best friends and Evan her mom forgot.

Ellie's POV
It's not that big of a deal but I thought that at least one person would remember. I hear a knock on my door and Robby says "close your eyes" so I do and when he tells me to open them again I can't believe it. I see balloons a bag of pressents and a card " your mom is taking you shopping when she gets back and tomorrow we're having a party with the chicken girls and boys Tomorrow there all really Sory they forgot I,and I'm sorry I Didint give this to you earlier I just wanted to surprise you as you deserve it". I don't know what I have done to deserve someone as amazing as Robby, h then walks in with a cake and 17 candles I blow them out. He joins me under the covers and I turn to him and say " I just thaught everyone had forgot " I say crying he pulls me into a hug and says " Ellie I'm so sorry everyone apart from me forgot but happy birthday babe " I kiss him. I hear my phone ding with messages from mom and the chicken girls saying how sorry they are that they forgot and wishing me a happy birthday. Robby passes me the card " to Ellie happy birthday I love you so much and I can't believe I get to call you my girlfriend, you are the most supportive, caring, thoughtful, beautiful and amazing girl I've ever met and I can't wait for the future because I think it will be amazing with you by my side love Robby xxxxxx) " thank you so much babe " I say kissing him . He then passes me the presents ( AirPods, clothes, shoes, makeup, jewellery and lots of other really nice things) " Robby you are the best boyfriend ever" I say hugging him. Latter that night I get onto Robby's lap bite my lip,and say " I want to end my birthday in style" I get of his lap and go to shut the door. As soon as I'm back under the covers I start kissing Robbie and he kisses back he rolls on top of me and says " Ellie Mack I think your birthday has only just begun with tomorrow's party but for now" he leans down and we kiss , we start ripping each other's clothes off. Latter we're naked under the cover and I say " Robby thank you so much for making this the best birthday ever " he looks at me and says " let's face it if d have forgotten then you woul be well within your rights to dump me as I don't deserve you anyway" . I can't believe it , is that what he thinks of himself I say " Robby look at me ( he does) you are absolutely deserving of me you done all this for my birthday which to be honest has been amazing and that's all because of you" I kiss him he kisses back and I fall asleep in his arms with my head on his chest I've never felt so save.