Love addiction..

18+

A court notice from Abhi Mehra to Pragya Arora, & accusing is, Pragya Arora play with the emotions of Abhi Mehra, she sleep with him for so many nights, days & gets pregnant by his child, & now she running away from him, because she won't ready to be with him because she only wants his child not him..

Pragya read the court notice & touch her belly with carefully, & she remembers the day, when they are together..

"Pragu I'm back from market, your all list things are I brought, please you check out once", & a ice cube rolling in from his back, he feel cold & try to hold ice cube from his t-shirt, & he getting up from the couch with his both hands busy with ice cube, a laughing sounds too grab his attention..

"Give me some moments, I won't leave you Pragu"..

Pragya shows her tongue to him & says- you can't do anything Abhi..

Abhi catch the ice cube & he grab it in his hand start to run behind Pragya, she start to run too save herself from him, & his sweet gesture..

Abhi catch her through her leg, she fall down on bed & he came on her top, & hold her in his cage, he start to move that ice cube on her arm, she pleading him through her sweet voice & he move the ice cube towards her belly..

Abhi- now how it's feel, huh..

Pragya control her all emotions & says with husky voice- hot..

Abhi- what..

Pragya- you makes me crazy, & she start to look into eyes..

Abhi- you know, your this husky voice makes me crazy for you & for your body..

Pragya catch his lips lightly & says- same here..

Abhi pulled out his t-shirt quickly & start to kiss her wildly, he entered his hand in her tees, & start to touch her mounds, she start to moaned by his each touch, he pulled her tees from her body, & move his mouth towards her mounds, & she start to grab the bedsheet with the unbearable pleasure, she start to unzip his jeans, he help her & pulled out his jeans from him, he side away her short, & entered himself in her, & start to give her more pleasure, her each bit body tell him, how much she enjoying their moment..

Pragya's head on his chest & he says to her- you are crazy Pragya..

Pragya- I know Abhi..

Abhi- it's lunch time & we serve each other for lunch..

Pragya laugh & says- it's only because of you..

Abhi- it's because of me, seriously, you make me crazy in your love..

Pragya- hmm..

Abhi- I love you Pragya, I love you a lot..

Pragya- hmm..

Abhi- I really not understand whenever I said, I love you, why don't you give me answer back, that you love me too..

Pragya- hmm..

Abhi lightly up his head to look her & he found her in deep slumber, he cover her in duvet properly & hold her near him carefully, & he too close his eyes..