Just Love..

"Is it fine" a lady ask to man with tired tone..

Man smile & comes to her, who seating on floor near the bed, her back resting on bed wood, he take a seat beside her, & before look at her hands, he take her in is arms, & make a seat her on his lap properly, & he look her dry hands, which is full of mehndi design, he entwined his both hands around her waist carefully & says- it's perfect..

"Do you like it" she ask him again with tired tone..

He reply her- very much..

"Thank you" she again says with tired tone..

He ask her- did you had something or stay busy in admiring..

She faintly smile & says- you were look so awesome in white kurta, & those girls who come for me, they too flat over your look..

He smiles & says- that's why you put a black dot behind my ear, before mehndi ceremony start..

She smiles & says- hmm..

He gives a kiss behind her ear & says- that's why you are pure heart Pragya, who you look a good man in me..

Pragya- because you are a good man Abhi..

Abhi- but nobody look at me like the way you look..

Pragya- because they are not love you, but I do..

Abhi smile only..

Pragya- I'm hungry..

Abhi again kiss behind Pragya's ear & pick her in his arms & keep her on bed, & bring a food plate for them, he take a seat in front of her, & start to feed her, she says- why don't you eat..

Abhi- I'm not much hungry..

Pragya- please..

Abhi- ok, & he take one spoon full of rice, & eat..

Pragya start to look him & says- good..

Abhi- I did one thing, may be you don't like it..

Pragya- don't tell me you went to my family..

Abhi- we are going to marry tomorrow Pragya, as your to be husband, & their to be son in law, they have rights to know..

Pragya- but they are not understand our love, they just thinking I'm doing mistake..

Abhi- it's not easy to accept also, for so many years I was in jail, against the crime murder, only you look a good person in me, not everyone have a heart like you..

Pragya- but you did nothing Abhi, you saved the girl life, there is your no fault, his own uncle was try to sell her to that man, who supply girls to other people, nobody look that truth about you, only I know, because I was the assistant of your lawyer, well because of Disha we both actually meet, & of course I fall for you..

Abhi- I was ignoring your love..

Pragya- that too for six months..

Abhi- sorry for that..

Pragya stood on her knees & bend to him for kiss, she give a kiss on his cheek & says- I love you..

Abhi- I love you too..

Pragya- Abhi you ready for new life..

Abhi- yes, I'm..

Pragya- without any hesitation..

Abhi- yes..

Pragya- don't worry about anything, I always be with you, on every single way..

Abhi- I know my love..