#8

Bright took me to our room in a romantic way. he put me down and he start kissing my face ,
i enjoyed the feeling.

he pulled away and looked at me as he caressed my bottom lip with him thumb, he inched closer and I closed my eyes.
*we are going to kiss!!!! On my lips!!!!☆v☆*

but he stopped when the door flung open and there stood a crying Pattranite.

*boo... mood is ruined. Thanks a lot*

"Win, i'm so happy that you didn't got hurt" as she kept crying and Bright suddenly stood up and gave her a kiss on her forehead. my heart broke once again as i saw him kissing her ...

*what is the meaning of this. Why is he kissing her*

Those kisses on my face ...is he doing it like a greeting... they don't mean anything?

I feel like a fool and started to wipe the kisses from bright off my face,

first i was so happy that he confessed to me, but then he kissed Pattranite so that means that confession and the kiss in public... it was all acting..., if the other part of the pair doesn't share the same feeling than it would have no meaning... i was still in thought, till i heard Pattranite.

" ...YOU'LL REGRET IT BRIGHT... FOR PLAYING WITH ME. YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL BACK THERE" and she stamped out the room. Bright turned around with a huge smile

"P' Bright, i don't want you to break up with Pattranite because of me , you should...." but then Bright shut me up with a kiss

"Win, all this time the person i loved was so close but yet so far and even though i was with her i didn't love her" and he kissed me again.

I'm so happy, he is finally mine.

"so my cute baby bunny, how is my kiss" he said and I chuckled "it was hot P' it's like I'm being devoured by a hungry wolf. Will I be able to survive the next round" and i started to laugh, but he didn't laugh with me and looked away in anger.

I gulped, i made him mad and now we will never reach the next step."i'm sorry Bright, i didn't meant to make fun of you..."but he didn't respond

"Bright... i'm sorry ... , i will go out for second. Do you want me to bring you sonething on the way back?" With no response i walked away to the bathroom and i shut the door...

i looked at myself in the mirror...*What have I done wrong? Was it that i called him a wolf? * then i heard a knock.. and i started to panic
*oh.. no... maybe he's so mad that he will kick me out ... *

and then he knocked again, but i still didn't anwer, i just sat there as a scared kitten that will be abandoned... but then suddenly the door flew open.

Bright kicked the door open and pulled me by my arm out of the bathroom.
He grabbed a bag and threw it at me before going to the bathroom.

i guess i've been kicked out. I looked around in out room, this will be the last time that i'll call it our room, and i recall our happiness, eventhought it was short...and i cried, even my happiness won't stay long, and so was my love...

i cleared my tears, ther's no need to cry after all this is my fate.
Once i was done packing bright came out of the bathroom and looked away immediately. As if i would dirty his view...well sorry for being ugly then.

" I've grabbed my stuff that I needed. You can throw away the rest of it. you'll never see me in your room again." i said with my heart that broken beyond fixed.

before i left the room and i looked at him and said" P' Bright...thanks for taking care of me... and about what happend earlier, i'm really really sorry..." once again he didn't respond so i left and closed the door, it over and this time for real

--------------------------
Bright's POV:
just when we were going to make love and Win said I was a hungry wolf. Just wait for it bunny. This wolf will show you how hungry he is and devour you with pleasure ,

then his laugh, i can't get it out my mind but then i saw a text from Pattranite.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Bright you asshole!
I told you you'll pay for humiliating
and breaking up with me.
If you don't get back to me,
I'll show the world about you and Win.

Oh poor little Win.
How will he ever show himself
to the public again.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
i got angry and Win thought i got angry at him and said:" i'm sorry Bright, i didn't meant to make fun of you.."
i was in thought and i heard him say "Bright... i'm sorry ... , i will go out for second. Do you want me to bring you sonething on the way back?".
and he walked to the bathroom, i calmed down and texted her back

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fine I'll go back to you.
But please leave Win alone.
Just a reminder for you.
I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU
++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sighed i need to kick Win out the room so it will look like we really broke up. so i knocked on the door but he didn't respond

Then i knocked again, but he still didn't anwer, i kicked the door open and i pulled him by his arm out the bathroom,

i saw the pain in his eyes, it hurts me so much.
But i must resist not to hug him and kiss him.

all i want is that Win is safe even if i need to be with a bitch like Pattranite

so i grabbed a bag and threw it at him... goodbye my cute little angel...As I went to the bathroom splashing water in my face.

after a while i left the bathroom. He stood in front of me and I immediately looked away... cause i know, i soon will cry.

" I've grabbed my stuff that I needed. You can throw away the rest of it. you'll never see me in 'your' room again."

that broke my heart, he already said that or room isn't ours anymore but mine.

" P' Bright...thanks for taking care of me... and about what happend earlier, i'm really really sorry..." I didn't respond or he will hear my voice creaking. and he closed the door.

i fell on my knees crying and thought about us that doesn't exist anymore. i slowly stand up and went to the bed and inhaled win's sweet scent.
------------------------------------------------------------------
*cough* sorry people,
i broke up Brightwin shortly after they were together.

i just wanted to put some more drama in it.
so don't, please don't hate me for breaking them.