S2#3

Zee heard that Saint went to Gulf house last night and went to his house.

With the gate open he felt a bit suspicious.
He walked to the front door and pushed it open.  His eyes widen. It looked like someone broke in to the house. 

He quickly He quickly ran thru the house searching for his (ex) lover.

Then he found  an USB with a “If you care you must watch" note on it.

With tremble hands he called Bright, Mew and Tay telling them the bad news.
He wanted them to meet up at his place.

No one's pov:
so the three of them have been kidnapped...
The first thing saint and Gulf  did were yelling
"WHAT THE HELL, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM..." but soon as they opened their mouth the man who kidnapped them( a friend of a friend from off), taped their mouth.

" now shut your mouth or else i'll rape you. and Gulf glared angry at him. Win started to cry and he went to him

"if you don't stop crying, i'll take you first"and he cried more. he reached his hand towards Win's pants, but Gulf didn't allow it and run and threw his body on him and that person stumbled back.

Gulf stood protective in front of Win and made sure the person and Win couldn't see each other and glared at him, like TOUCH-US-AND-YOU-DIE-FOR-SURE-IN-MY-HANDS.

he stood up again and said "ha... so you want me to rape you first, dont worry you SLUT, you'll get pleasured soon enough " and he touched Gulf’s face.
Finding his angry face so seductive and he moaned.

Win looked scared 'oh no, P' Gulf would be raped because he wants to protect me, oh no what am i gonna do'

.but then Saint kick that man but it was supposed to be in his balls but it seems like he missed and that man looked angry and hit him so hard that he fell down. he ripped Saint's shirt so his chest was exposed. what they didn't know was that it has been filmed.

the video  has been put on the USB in Gulf's house.

Currently Mew Bright Zee and Tay were looking at the video.

soon as Bright saw that the guy wanted to touch Win, he began to scream and getting crazy "THAT ASSHOLE WANT TO TOUCH MY LITTLE ANGEL... HE GONNA DIE... HURRY UP CALL THE POLICE THE AMRY ANYONE..." Tay grabbed Bright's shoulder and calmed him down.

" ha... so you want me to rape you first, dont worry you SLUT, you'll get pleasure soon enough."  Mew yelled and threw everything off the table

"HOW DARE HE, HE CALLED GULF A SLUT AND TOUCHED HIS FACE   ... IF I GET HIM IN MY HANDS I WON’T LET HIM GO TILL HE'S DEAD... " he spoke with anger.

When they saw Saint  kick that basterd,but he got slapped and then his shirt got ripped. Zee lost it completely almost wanted to jump into the televsion to get that guy in anger

"He dare to rape my Saint...ARRG, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HIM. "and the three of them change their clothes in maximum speed, and they looked at Tay who was taking his time putting on his shoes.

"TAY... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE. HURRY UP WE NEED TO SAVE OUR LOVERS" and they started to run away eventhought they didn't even know where they are.

But they also didn't know Tay also made a video and sent it back to that guy.

Now Win, Gulf and Saint watched the video, and their hearts beats faster, just by knowing that their partners love them and that they were searched for them. that guy interrupted their moment and said

"ahhh... so sweet, they are gonna save you, not... really. now stop crying or í'll gonna kill them, since i have my men standing outside but now and they will kill people who doesn't belong here" and he clapped in his hands and two other mans came in wearing only pants.

"shut your mouth...and let us rape you"and the guy took of his belt and started to unbutton his pants. soon as he was in his underwear  only,  the three bad guys came closer with a evil smile.
The three of them sat closely next to each other in fear.

--------------

😱 I'm a bad person...
Till now all they did was touching 🙄
I hope they arrive before the 🔞 is going to happen.