❤️❤️❤️valentines❤️❤️❤️

Lloyd
You and Lloyd are just having fun like always, today you went to Mega Monster Amusement Park to ride all the roller coasters!
*le time skip*
Lloyd takes you to the candy shop you met in and he buys a box of heart shaped chocolates that you both love

"(Y/N), you make my heart pure as gold." He says making you blush hard

You walk away eating chocolate.
Zane
You and Zane have spent the best relationship together and today was valentines and you and Zane have a special connection with each other, you both are nindroids, and its Valentine's Day and you knew he would plan something special to do.
You and Zane are walking around the park holding hands and at the end of your walk you guys decided to sit on a bench by the water and talk. A black falcon flies by and lands by Zane.

"Hello, my falcon friend." Zane says to the falcon.

You smile and see how gentle Zane is with the falcon.

"I've always been so fond of falcons." You say.

"Really?" Zane asks.

"Yeah!" You say.

"You know what (Y/N), love is our little infinity (tifos reference) and you melt away my uncertainties." He says.

And you go walking away with the falcon.

Jay
You and Jay are at the carnival eating cotton candy together and you have a giant stuffed bear that he won for you at the ring toss game.

"This is amazing Jay!" You said.

"I know it's like the.." Jay said.

"Perfect day." You continue Jay's sentence.

"You know, our love is electrifying!" Jay says.

Cole
You and Cole have amazing relationship and today is Valentine's Day and you hope he does just something.
Cole knocks on your door.

"Cole it's open!" You say.

"How did you know it was me?" Cole says.

"It's Valentine's Day and who else wold visit me then?" You said.

"Yeah, I brought something for you." Cole said.

"So did I!" You said.

"I'll go first." Cole said as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a heart shaped card and hands you the card.

the card reads: your so beautiful, you make my heart quake!love, Cole.

"Aww thanks Cole! Ok I'll grab you your Valentines gift. You say while you walk into the kitchen and you come out with a chocolate heart cake.

Cole smiles a big smile.

"A half for you and half for me!" You said.

Kai
You and Kai have a awesome relationship, you never expected the fire ninja to have a romantic side. And today was Valentine's Day and you wondered what he would do.
You and Kai are walking around the town and he got you pink and Red roses and you finished the Valentine's Day with a walk through the park. And the sun was setting.

"(Y/N) , you set my heart on fire!" He said.

You two kiss and once it was done you guys walked home.