~FIRST KISS ^-^~

~Jay~
it's been two weeks since Jay asked you to be his girlfriend and you are now going crazy when he is finally going to kiss you, he's kissed you on the cheek and forehead but never kissed you on your lips and today was special
You were spending two years at your Aunts house and she has a daughter that is like 23 year old named Isabella (everyone calls her Bella) and Isabella and her mother could care less about you so they took a vacation FOR A YEAR! And one day you were playing Mario Kart WII and you heard a thump from upstairs, you grab a knife from the kitchen and slowly walk up the stairs open the door.

"BOOO!" He says.

You get scared and you end up on the ground.

"I'm Sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to scare you! He says lending you a hand.
You accept the hand. When you are back on your feet, you gazed into his electrifying blue eyes. He puts his hand under your chin and kisses you on the lips.

~Cole~
Your parents were out on business trips for a month and one day you were eating cake (you'll know why later) and you hear a knock at the door.

"IT'S OPEN!" You said.

He walks in.

"I-Is the cake! He said.

"Yes." You said.

"C-can I have some?" He said.

"Sorry Cole but no." You say smiling.

After like 15 minutes of Cole saying "can I have some Cake?" He stopped begging for cake. You stick out your tongue at him and you finish the cake.

"(Y/N) , there is *he tucks your (H/C) hair behind your ear and he puts his hand under your chin* cake on your..." He said.

Before he finished his sentence his kisses you on the lips.

"Didn't expect that?" He said

You just smile and you pull in him for another kiss.

~Kai~ (get ready for a EXTREME BUNCH of fuzzies)
It's been two months since Kai asked you to be his girlfriend. Kai asked you to meet him at the park around 4:00 by the rose tree were you guys met and the tree had a bench and a lake near it.
You sit down on a bench waiting for Kai then you feel someone cover your eyes.

"Guess who?" He says.

"Kai."you say.

"Wow, your good!" He says sitting next to you.

"It's a gift!" You say blushing.

You guys decide to walk around the park. When you get back to the tree the sun is setting and you guys are sitting in the grass when he leans in and kisses you

~Zane~
It's been three amazing months since you met Zane and he has been the sweetest person ever! And today was the day he texted you saying meet me in the icicle forest! And you replied back I'll be there!
You go there and Zane is sitting on a tree branch meditating.

"Hello, Zane." You say.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said jumping down from the tree.

"You called me?" You say.

"Yeah I did."

"W--."

You say but he cuts you off and Kisses you.

~Lloyd~
It's been 1 months since Lloyd asked you to be his girlfriend and you wanted him to kiss you so badly and that is what happened.
You and Lloyd are watching Divergent and when a romantic scene comes you and Lloyd kissed and it was a good 2 minute kiss.
(Sorry this was short)