~when he asks you to be his Girlfriend~

~Jay~
You and Jay have been friends for about 2 weeks and he would come over to your house every Saturday to play video games, but one day...

"Umm...Jay? You asked.

"Yes (Y/N)?..." He said

"Can I ask you a question?" You ask.

"Shoot."he ask.

"You've been acting awfully different than the last times." You say.

"Yeah I have." He said.

"Why?" You asked.

"I Love you (Y/N)! and I want to ask will you be my girlfriend?" He said

"YES!" You say and you hug him tight and kiss his cheek.

~Cole~
You and Cole have been friends for about 4 weeks since Cole saved your life and ever since then he has been a great friends and today he brought you a cake.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He said

"Hey Cole, you don't have to bring me Cake!" You said

"This one is special, open the box!" He said

You open the box and the cake says...Will you be.. Then he whispers in your ear..my girlfriend? And you gasp

"YES!" You say and you hug him.

~Kai~
You and Kai have a nice friendship since he comforts you when you cry (FUZZY TIME!) and today is the best day you'll ever have! He climbs through your window like every-time he visits you.

"You know there is a door and I could let you in." You said.

"Oh yeah." He says looking a little upset.

"Is everything alright Kai?" You asked.

"It's because I think we should be not friends..."he says

You start crying.

"I hate to see you cry, sweetheart!" He said rubbing your (C/O/H) (color of hair) Hair. "I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend." He said.

You look up at Kai

"YES KAI!" You screamed.

~Zane~
You and Zane have been friends for about 6 weeks since he saved you and learned that he was a nindroid too! And today is your lucky day!
You tell your mom your going to the park to meet Zane there.

"Your going to meet your boyfriend in the park!" She says.

"No, he is just a friend."you said.

"Ok have fun!" She said.

"Ok!"you say while you walk out the door.

You walk around the park looking for Zane. Zane hangs from a tree upsides and you see him.

"Greetings Zane!" You say smiling.

"Hello (Y/N)." He says.

"Is everything ok Zane, because I detect that is making you nervous." You say.

"You're right, can I be completely honest?"he says getting off the tree.

"Yeah you can." You say.

"D-do you w-want to be my G-girlfriend?" He says.

"Oh Zane it's a yes!" He says.

You hug him and he hugs back*

~Lloyd~
You and Lloyd have been good friends ever since you bumped into Lloyd at the candy shop. And you really hoped that Lloyd would ask you to be his girlfriend and today is the day!
You and Lloyd were at your house watching a movie and eating candy you both grab for a piece of candy and you ended up holding hands in the candy bowl. He laughs a little and you laugh to.

"Hey (Y/N), can I ask you a question?" He said.

"Yeah you can." You said.

"I Love You and what I'm saying is...will you be my girlfriend?"he said.

"Yes!" You hug him and Kiss him.