Thomas' connections with his roommates

(Boys dormitory, 8am)

      A new  roommate joined the dorm of the 3rd years. Thomas, Joshua, Oliver and Levi all got to know the new boy, who knows one of the 4th years here, which is Lawrence. Lawrence invited him to come here and also to talk to Thomas about a few things. Lawrence wants Thomas to get more connections and thinks that this one here is a good start. "I'm Raymond. I'm here to stay for sometime till Lawrence gives me permission to go back from where I came from. I'm here to help out Thomas mostly, and get into your house's spirit." They all welcomed Raymond and then saw Lawrence come in with a folder for Raymond. This is how Thomas will get a bigger network and is starting a new mystery...

          (10am, at Castle grounds)
           Ariel and Charolette came to the other girls with a new student, who wore warm colors and had light brown hair. "Meet our new teammate, Hazel. Hazel, this is our house group. Here's Rowan, Penny, Riley, Addison, and Rebecca." They all welcomed Hazel before Charolette started to explain of Hazel. "Hazel is here because I requested her to visit. We are friends and we've been friends for a while now. I know her as a great project partner and a great cook. She is especially good with making hot beverages and light desserts." Hazel nodded at Charolette, hugging her after. The girls began to give a small tour around the grounds and stopped by the Quidditch stadium. That's another new addition to these Hufflepuffs...

       (Below is picture of appearance of Raymond) fact about him: his hobby is sewing
        (Below is also picture of appearance of Hazel)