Chapter Eight: The Dangers of Shopping

-Wilbur's Point of View-

"What's going on?!" I yelled, rounding the corner quickly. I saw the two people guarding the doors holding their guns to two men. One of them had brown hair and glasses and he was holding a rifle. Next to him was a man with spiky hair hiding behind him.

"We're just here for supplies." Growled the guy with glasses. He wore a black hoodie with the Dream face. Interesting. The other man wore a baby blue hoodie and a bag slung across his shoulders. Wait a minute. Dream merch? Brown hair? Glasses? I slowly connected the pieces.

"Bad? Skeppy?" I asked, approaching the pair. The brunette looked at me in surprise.

"Wilbur?" He asked. My face lit up. Holy crap more friends!

"Bad, Skeppy," I yelled, "what are you two doing out here?" I asked. Bad still seemed to be on-guard. Skeppy stepped forward.

"Wil, how are you still alive? What are you doing here? Who are these people?" He started rambling. Everyone looked a bit shocked watching this "reunion". I took a deep breath.

"I don't think any of that's really important," I said, staring into Skeppy's eyes, "what's important is that all of us are safe. And that I can take you guys back to L'Manburg." I said, beaming at the duo. Bad raised an eyebrow.

"L'Manburg?" Bad asked teasingly. I crossed my arms with a huff.

"Yeah, we set up a place, and you could join us." I said, really just wanting to help these guys. Everyone acts like you're on your own, and I don't want it to be like that. Bad looked at Skeppy. Skeppy looked at Bad. Bad gave a small nod and lowered his gun. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I guess we'll be coming with you guys." Bad said nervously, looking at the unfamiliar people surrounding us. Skeppy nodded.

"Yeah, the author needed a way to introduce us quickly and add us to L'Manburg as fast as possible so more people will read because BadBoyHalo and Skeppy are here." Skeppy said with a smile. Bad looked at him quizzically.

"What?" I asked, very confused.

"Nothing," Skeppy said, looking away, "we should hurry up, when the sun goes down the zombies like to come out more." I nodded.

"Just like Minecraft." Said a small voice. I jumped as I saw that same teen. It's like he's fucking everywhere. I glared at him.

"Let's finish up," I said, turning to walk back down an aisle, "Bad and Skeppy, just go grab whatever you need, but be quick, I wanna get out of here, this place is giving me the creeps." I left no room for conversation as I walked off into the aisle.

A/N: Week 1 of this new writing schedule! It's going so well! I've discontinued one of my other stories but it had to be done to make room for others... BUT- that just means I have more time for other writing. The only downside to this schedule is that you'll have to wait like 8 or 9 weeks for another update... but patience is a virtue or some bs like that :)

Anyways, short chappy because ideas do be running out. At least I got like 4 chapters done so that's a plus :) Alrighty loves, take care of yourselves loves and make sure to eat, sleep, and drink water! Love y'all!