1- yooo is that georgenotfound????

george always loved flowers. he hummed quietly as he poured a small cup of water over his one and only plant. it was a small vase of roses, his mom had recently visited him, leaving this nice gift.

he quickly finished his task before he had to get set up for streaming. tonight, he was going live with dream, sapnap, quackity, and karl. otherwise known as the feral boys by their fans.

they're going to play jackbox again, and hopefully this time dream won't mention cum in the same sentence as "george". he let out a light laugh at his thoughts. he got a drink and ran to his room.

he powered on his pc, opening discord, obs, and jackbox. and one extra special tab. he got his mic and headphones and everything all set up, before joining the vc on the private feral boys discord + badboyhalo and skeppy.

almost everyone was there, and they all talked about their days as they waiting for sapnap to join. about ten minutes later, sapnap finally joined and they checked up on him really quick before starting their streams.

george started his. "hey everyone, how's it going?" he smiled as the chats rolled in. "we're just going to wake for a minute for people to join" he opened the jackbox game and danced a bit to the music on the home screen. he winced as quackity yelled greeting his chat.

"HELLO EVERYONE! do you like the new waiting screen? i think it's pretty fucking cool how about you? yeahhhh let's go! anyways boys, as you can see" he opened jackbox and put his arms in the air. "JACKBOX TIME and we are here today with the feral boys!"

everyone said their greetings to george's and quackity's streams. quackity muted and read some donos, and george did the same. eventually, they started playing.

they played for about two hours. they had a lot of fun, but nothing too big happened, they were mostly waiting for the streams end, since they had some news. they finished up, george and quackity making their face cams fullscreen.

quackity did the honors of starting the announcement. after a few moments, of build up, he got to the point.

"and we wouLD LIKE TO ANNOUCE- oh my god guys you're gonna love this! THE FERAL BOYS WILL BE MEETING UP! IN REAL LIFE. NEXT FUCKING WEEK!" quackity stood in the back of his room, shouting from behind his piano. as he said this, george pulled up that extra tab, revealing a screenshot of 4 plane tickets. everyone else in the call clapped. the chat flooded in with surprised and content messages.

pixie_streamz: OMG LETS GO
azaleaflower: WHATTTTTT
user9304838: POG POG POG
mackenzie_mcyt: WHERE R YALL MEETINHG
kaylawastaken: WAIT WERE
alexispoggers: KFUHEFH OMG
isabelle12t: IM GONNA CRY LOL
tt31jfkk: WHEREEEEEE

george smiled as he read the chat. "they're asking where we are meeting" george tried to contain his excitement. he took a quick breath before responding, "well we have actually found sort of an AirBNB hotel type of thing, we rented it out. it's about an hour away from my house, so it's in the UK. it's actually so cool, it has like different floors, we all have our own rooms."

"and a pool, and a mini bar" quackity added. "we also have a cool kitchen don't we?" sapnap chimed in.

"yes" "yes" "don't all AirBNB's have kitchens though" dream laughed, and everyone joined in briefly. they talked to the chat for about 30 more minutes, answering questions about the trip. they were going to stay for one month, they had streams planned and promise a cooking stream, and they also promised a vlog.

"alright guys, well that's the news! i'm so glad you're excited. thank you so much for listening and joining in on our fun night of jackbox. next time you see us, we'll be together! welp, that's a wrap" quackity read a few donos and said goodbye again before ending his stream.

george waved goodbye to his audience as well before ending his. a collective sighed overcame the call, as they all calmed down.

quackity and karl each said goodbye to their friends left the call to sleep, leaving the dream team. the golden trio, together since day one. "i am so tired. oh my god" george rubbed his eyes. "i told you you should sleep!" dream laughed. "jesus christ it's like 5 am for you george. go to bed" sapnap added.

"alright i will, but you know i wouldn't miss announcing that. i have no problem sleeping through anything else" george chuckled quietly. "yeah we know" sapnap and dream said in sync, before bursting out into laughter.

they all said goodnight, and left the vc.

george shut off his computer, went to the kitchen, and got a quick snack and drink before heading off to bed.

sapnap stayed up, listening to spotify in his bed while laughing at gross fanfictions. dream found a horrible one earlier and sent it to him. they both found it hilarious.

dream spun in his chair. he texted george a quick goodnight before going downstairs and feeding patches.

george laid in his bed, nearly asleep, squinting as he checked his phone to see why it vibrated. he smiled and replied "goodnight, see you soon :)". he watched the bubbles appear.

dream :)yeah, we're calling tomorrow
you- shut up. gn

george powered off his phone, and immediately dropped his head to his pillow. he closed his eyes. slowly, the sun crept onto his face, making him turn away from the window. he fell asleep, drifting into another universe.

--------------
a/n
hello! please leave any feedback/criticism!
this story is also on ao3, if you'd prefer to read it there :) my name is pixie_innit on ao3

but yeah do you guys like shorter chapters like this or longer ones? i might keep them short bc im puttinf it on wattpad too but i feel like on ao3 they should be longer ://

anyways hope you enjoy!