5- waffles make you gay

all 5 sat at the counter downstairs, and they had decided to order breakfast. "and a belgium waffle with bacon... yes. alright, thank you!" quackity hung up. "30 minutes" he told everyone. they all acknowledged this and they moved to the couch to watch tv while they waited. just in time, their breakfasts came. quackity answered the door, thanking the man and pulling out his wallet, until he heard footsteps from behind him. "no dude, why are you paying? let me pay" dream offered. "no it's oka-" "alex!" quackity quickly gave the delivery guy his card, making dream sigh. "don't do that anymore, i'll pay next time" dream scolded.

quackity giggled and brought the bag over to the couch. they sorted out all their boxes and looked for a show. they couldn't find anything on cable so dream offered to sign in on his netflix account. "they have icarly on netflix now!? oh my god boys we have to watch it" quackity yelled. everyone laughed and dream clicked on it. "dream you already watched this?" karl laughed. "yeah, george and i watched for a bit last night. we didn't actually get to episode ten though, we fell asleep at like episode 3" dream answered. "yOU WATCHED IT WITHOUT ME" quackity joked. george rolled his eyes as dream brought them back to the first episode. they watched for a while, until eventually it became background noise because they started a conversation.

"george was so fucking bad at that game" sapnap giggled. "because picking up the babies wasn't an option! it should be that is so unfair" george scoffed. "we should do a stream playing who's your daddy in real life" karl suggested. "whOS YOUR dADDY?" quackity mocked.

"you"
"you"
"george"

everyone went silent. "ew" george broke the silence, causing everyone to erupt into laughter. "did yOU BOTH SAY ALEX?" dream wheezed as he pointed at karl and sapnap. "YOU SAID GEORGE YOU SAID GEORGE" sapnap screamed at dream. everyone was basically dying at this point. quackity buried his face in his hands. george just stared at dream.

"whAT" dream squeaked, trying to not laugh. "you're such an idiot" george sighed, even though he was smiling. dream watched as he turned back to the tv. they all watched for a couple more hours, while karl, alex, and sap played uno on the floor.

they were playing and laughing and having their own conversation until karl put a finger to his mouth. "what?" sapnap whispered. karl covered his own mouth to not laugh and pointed to the couch. dream and george had fallen asleep, george's head was on dream's shoulder. quackity took a photo and they snickered quietly. karl gave a hug to sapnap and then quackity, and they all kept talking quietly. it was normal for karl to randomly hand out affection.

sapnap reached for the remote and switched from netflix to youtube. karl looked at him confused but sapnap wasn't paying attention. he typed something in, before clicking on it and raising the volume all the way up. he told his boyfriends to cover their ears. then he pressed play.

"PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE TIDES IN THE OCEAN AT LEAST I TH-" the tv blared dream's new song, causing him and george to wake up. "shUT THE FUCK UP" dream yelled as he covered himself and george in their blanket. this made the three on the floor laugh and attack them. they paused the song and jumped on the two on the couch. "please get off of us gays" george mumbled. "gays?" sapnap asked.

"yes, stop" george chuckled. he pulled the blanket off of his head, and smiled at the 3. "what do you want?" he said, yawning. "you guys to be awake! are you hungry?" karl asked. "a little" dream responded. and george nodded in agreement. they all finished the episode and sapnap and quackity went out to go get food.

as they were waking up, dream and george talked with karl. "ugh it's hot" george said, kicking the blanket off of himself. "it's because you were under the sheets with dream for so long. unTIE ME DREAM" karl laughed as george swatted his arm. "shut up. hey mamas and me perdonas are basically your boyfriends" dream teased karl, expecting him to get annoyed or disagree. but instead, karl let out a small, "yeahhh" and looked away. "what?" george asked curious to what karl meant.

just then, the boys came through the door with mcdonalds. karl sprung up and the 3 head to the kitchen counter to divide the food. dream and george stayed back on the couch for a second, giving each other a look that screamed, wait are they actually-

they joined together at the counter and everyone ate. afterwards, everyone was mostly quiet watching tv, because they were tired from the day before still. it was only about 7pm, but everyone went to their rooms and either fell asleep or just hung on their own.

george's phone pinged.

dream :)- goodnight

george smiled and texted back.

you- you're so dumb. goodnighttt

george stayed up for a few hours doing his own thing. he got bored around 10pm and fell asleep.