date

I woke up to colby not in bed. I whined all I wanted right now were cuddles. "Baaaby" I felt tears run down my face. Colby came running up. "Babygirl why are you crying?" He comes up to me and cuddles me. "I-i wanted c-cuddles" I say as tears are still falling down my face. "Aww baby" colby held me tighter. " I-i w-wanna go o-on a n-nice date t-tonight" I looked at him "alright well we'll get started tonight okay. I'll talk you to a nice dinner, the fair, then the beach where you can fall asleep okay" He looked at me with a cute face. "Okay" I kissed him. Colby walked downstairs and brought the breakfast he made for us up to the bedroom. "Here you go baby" I took the breakfast and patted the bed. "Alright alright I'm coming" colby sat on the bed and started eating. A little while later we were both done eating. Colby was on his phone and I was snuggling into his side, as he rubbed my one side. Later that night around 5:30 colby got out of the shower as I was watching tv down in the living room. "Babe!!" Colby came down the stairs "you rea- holy shit babe..." "Whaaat" you giggle. "You look beautiful" he stares at you looking you up and down. "Aww baabe thank you" I got up turning the tv off as I went over to him putting my arms around his neck and kissing him. "I'm guessing your ready to go" he gave me a little smile "ofc I am" I kissed him again looking up at him. "When I say go jump okay" "okay" "1,2,3 Go!" I jumped up and colby caught me in his arms as he gave me kisses. "Baaabe" I giggled. Colby carried me out to the car and placed me in the passenger seat buckling me up. "Okay so babe where do you wanna go eat" colby said as he got in. "Uhm what about an Italian restaurant" I looked at him as he started the car. "That sounds good" his hand landed on my thigh. As we were driving to the restaurant I was getting horny and just wanted to make out with colby. "Babe what time is our reservation for?" "6:30 why?" He looked at me. "Well it's only 6:00 and we're 10 minutes away... Can you pull over?" "Yea what's wrong?" "Just pull over" Colby pulled over still confused on what you wanted. You unbuckled and made your way to his lap. You were on his lap looking him right in the eyes "babe are you horny?" "Yes. Now please just give me hickeys" Colby started giving me hickeys all over my neck as I slowly started grinding on his boner. "Baby go just a bit faster please" colby said into my ear, as he wanted I went faster. His hands were exploring my body. Up and down on my sides, down my back, onto my ass. It felt amazing having colby touch me everywhere. Colby looked at the time "babe it's 6:13 let's get going again" I didn't listen, I kept kissing his neck and grinding more. "Baby" he shook me a bit and I stopped. "Whaaat" I looked at him. "We're gunna be late. We can do this another night" "fine fine" I got off colby and buckled up in my seat again. When we got to the restaurant we got out seats and sat down. After about an hour we left. "Alright you wanna go to the fair now? It's 7:15" "yea we can" Colby carried me to the car as I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his waist. Colby put me in and started the car. When we got to the fair we went to the ferris wheel. Colby asked the guy controlling it if he could stop it when we were at the top, and surprisedly the guy said sure. When we got to the top it stopped. I was a little afriad of heights so I grabbed onto colby. "Baby it's okay" He held me so I felt safe. "I love you" I kissed his cheek "I love you to y/n" As I was laying there I felt tired. "Babe what time is it?" By now it was 8:16 I couldn't believe how long it took to get to the fair. My eyes started to feel heavier and heavier by the second. Colby rubbed my side and I dozed off on his shoulder. The ride started moving again but I didn't feel it. We got to the bottom and colby picked me up, and carried me to the car. When colby put me in the car I woke up. "Are we going to the beach?" I rubbed my eyes. "Ofc baby. If you want to" he looked at me "I do I do" he got into the car and started it, putting his hand on my thigh. When we got to the beach he pulled a blanket out and we walked down to the water. Their were a few people there and lights so the beach lit up. Colby layed the blanket down and we both layed on in. I snuggled into his side and fell asleep as he played with my hair and rubbed my back.

A/n:
So this one was just some cute stuff. With a little part of kinda smut. but hope you enjoyed🤪

Words: 905