he's editing and im horny

You placed your computer down with a sigh. Colby had been editing all day and you had been working on school assignments. You streched in his bed and rolled over onto your side facing him.

Y/N: "baby," you said as he turned around facing you.

C: "yes my love?"

Y/N: "I'm gonna take a nap, this school work is getting to me," you look at Colby and yawn.

C: "okay, I'll take a nap with you my love," Colby got up from his office chair with a stretch.

He came over to you and layed beside you, spooning you as he kissed the back of your neck. You closed your eyes and drifted to sleep. A few hours later you wake up to colby not in bed anymore, and the time was 5:37 pm. You looked around seeing colbys computer was back on, he's probably editing again. Colby slowly opened the door and slowly closed it, you assume to not wake you up.

Y/N: "baby I'm already up it's okay" he turned around and looked at you.

C: "oh, well good evening my love. I'm just working on the video," he says smiling

You get up and sit on his lap, laying your head on his shoulder as he rubbed your back. You kiss his neck a few times, which he ignores. You keep kissing it until you feel something underneath your leg.

C: "y/n.. c'mon right now isn't a good time. I have to get this video edited," he said shifting around a little.

Y/N: "please," you say lifting your head.

C: "no," he says with a tone.

You get off and his lap and lay on the bed, slipping your shirt off.

Y/N: "you know, it's pretty damn hot in here," you laugh a little. Colby turns his chair around and looks at you. He bites his lip and puts his computer on sleep. He gets up from the chair and walks over to the bed, crawling over to you. You giggled as you slip your shirt back on as he stares at you with dominance in his eyes.

C: "c'mon y/n. Don't be such a tease," he groaned.

Y/N: "you said you had to edit," you scoffed and crossed your arms.

C: "I was joking babe.. I could use another break" lust filled his eyes as he stared at you, inching closer each second.

You slip your shirt off again and nod at him. He comes over and hovers over you, kissing your chest while unclipping your bra. He begins sucking on your neck and slowly grinding on you. You moan quietly, placing your hands on his back. He backs away and walks over to his drawer, leaving you frustrated.

Colby pulls two things out of that drawer. Handcuffs, and a blindfold. You smirked as you saw him walking back over to you. He put the blindfold on you and cuffed your hands to the bed. He took the rest of your clothes off, leaving you lying on the bed naked. You felt his cold ringed fingers on your thigh, with a kiss on your inner thigh.

You gasp a little before he started rubbing your clit with his thumb. After a few circles around your clit he stuck two fingers in hard, pumping them in and out. All you could do was moan, you couldn't move your hands, arms, and Colby was on your legs. He pumped his fingers in hard, hitting your g-spot a few times. Colby then curled his fingers and hit your g-spot hard, making you cum instantly.

He licked his two fingers and got undressed, to you assume as you heard clothes drop on the floor. You feel his cold hands on your hips as he teases you with his tip. He slides in, letting a low moan out. You bite your lip as he picks up the speed, hitting your g-spot almost immediately. You let a little scream out, as Colby picks the pace up. Now thrusting fast while gripping onto your hips.

Y/N: "babe... Please take the cuffs and blindfold off," you try and say in-between moans. But he can't hear you, as you whispered it.

He continues thrusting until you feel a knot in your stomach and tell him your close. You feel your walls clench around his dick as you let your liquid out all over him. He pulls out quickly and cums on your stomach, cleaning it up with one of his dirty shirts. He uncuffs you and takes the blindfold off, revealing Colby hovering over you.

He lays on his back beside you as you crawl ontop of him and kissing his chest while outlining his abs. You line yourself up with him and begin bouncing slowly at first, than picking up the speed. You hear grunts coming from his mouth as moans escape from yours. You grip hard onto his shoulders, helping you to go faster.

You moan in pleasure as you go faster. He grips onto your hips and bounces you the speed he wants, causing you to moan more. You feel a knot form in your stomach again as you let your liquids out all over him. You get off and he lets his out as you slowly start sucking him. You palm the rest of him you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You gagged a few times which turned him on even more. He grabbed a fist full of your hair and pulled it as he moaned. He twitched again in your mouth as you swallowed it. You got up and sat beside him trying to catch your breath.

C: "you get better each time," he says getting dressed.

Y/N: "and so do you Brock," you replied with a smirk.

You two go make dinner then fall asleep watching a movie.