after exploring

C: "Shh I hear noises from the room infront of us," Colby whispered, turning his flashlight off.

You quickly hid behind Colby as he put his arm infront of your stomach, to stop you from going any closer. He signals for you to couch down, as you listen to him. The footsteps begin to come closer, and slight whispers as well. You hide behind a door to the abandoned school as Colby hid behind the door across from you. You breathed heavy, closing your eyes as footsteps came closer.

Anoymous: "Who's there? I have a gun," they said mad.

You gulped and tighten your eyes shut. Colby whispered your name as you opened your eyes, looking over at him. He quickly grabs your hand and you both run out, as quick as you can. you both hear the person following after you as they scream, threatening to shoot. You and Colby get to the car and quickly start it, driving off. You grab your chest and breath in and out trying to calm yourself down.

C: "that was close," he said slumping back in his seat and looking out the front window.

Y/N: yeah that was" you grabbed your chest and look at Colby.

You feel his hand on your thigh and you smirk, slowly getting horny. You move his hand closer to your inner thigh as he takes a look at you, stopping at a red light.

C: "y/n" he said slowly.

Y/N: "hm?" You look at him pretending to be confused.

C: "wait till we get home," he said sternly, looking back at the road.

You sigh and look back out the window, hoping to get home sooner. Once you two get home you rush inside, only to be stopped by kat, Sam, and Jake. All asking you where you went and if anything happened. You stood behind Colby wishing they would stop talking.

Y/N: "baby... C'mon" you whisper. He turns his head a bit.

C: "hold on babe" he whispers back.

He starts explaining how we could have almost gotten killed there. You walked over to the couch and sat on it, scrolling thru colbys insta. Liking and staring at his pictures. After a half hour Colby comes over and stands over you.

C: "I'm done now" he says smirking.

You quickly jump up and you guys run up to his room. He slams the door shut and locks it, kissing you roughly as his hands explore your body. You slip your tounge in a few times as his hands creep down to your ass, grabbing it a few times. You let a moan out, kissing down to his neck. You suck on his neck for a few minutes until there are hickeys all over.

You slid his shirt off and start kissing his chest, sliding your hands down the front of his pants. He slides your shirt off and unclips your bra, throwing it behind him. He starts kissing your breast as he brings you over to the bed and lays you down. He grinds on you letting low groans out and into your ear.

You moan at the pleasure and bite your lip. You grab his back as his grinds get faster. You feel him press against you as you put your hand on his pants and begin jerking him off. He stops grinding and begins moaning. He rips your hand out and takes your pants and panties off, throwing them across the room. He throws his pants and boxers off and begins teasing you. He grabs your hips, pushing them down hard so you can't move.

He begins thrusting into you, getting faster each thrust. He grunts between thrusts as you moan and grips his back hard, trying not to move. He kisses your neck leaving hickeys while going faster. You feel your walls clench around him and you cum on him.

He pulls out quickly and shoots it onto your stomach. He flips you both over and you begin riding him. He places his hands on your waist and moves you the speed he wants. Colby moans as his bounces get faster, casuing you to moan more and louder. You hold onto his shoulders, gripping them hard and digging your nails into his shoulders slightly. You cum on him again as you get off and begin sucking him, hard and fast. You palm what you could'nt fit in your mouth as he pulls some of your hair. After a few minutes he cums.

C: "I definitely needed that" he said breathing heavily.

Y/N: "Me too babe. Me too" you said laughing a little and laying on your back.

You two both get dressed, making out after for a few more minutes.