argument

Colby and I come inside the trap house yelling at each other. "Your so OVERPROTECTIVE" I yelled. "I was trying to PROTECT YOU" "From what NOTHING?!" "NO THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS PROTECTING YOU FROM." "YEA NOTHING. IF ONLY YOU WERENT SO OVERPROTECTIVE" I went into the kitchen and grabbed a drink. "YEAH WELL IF ONLY YOU WERENT SUCH A WHORE" I dropped the glass in my hand, jake, sam, and kat came running out, I assume because they heard what Colby just yelled. "Wait y/n i-I'm so sorry" "Y/n?" Jake said looking at me. "Colby what the hell?!" Sam yelled. I walked over to the door opening it. "WERE"RE DONE COLBY" I yelled as I slammed the front door behind me. I started to tear up at the thought of Colby and I separating. I got into my car and sped off. Driving to me was like therapy. I parked in a dark alley where I sat crying to myself.

Colbys POV

I couldn't believe what slipped out of my mouth. I didn't mean to call her that. I mean I love y/n with everything of me. I'd do anything for her. And for her to yell we're done? That hurt. "Colby you hurt her," Sam said to Colby looking at him. "Yea sam I fucking know!" I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut.

Y/N POV

It was around 2 in the morning and I needed to go back and change. I decided I was just gonna sleep on the couch. I got back to the house. All the lights were off which was a sign that everyone is sleeping. I crept up to Colbys room and opened his door quietly. There he was asleep on his stomach, his head in his elbow, and the pillow above his head. Even though I was mad he was always still a cute sleeper. I grabbed shorts and a big t-shirt. I got changed and slowly walked out, closing the door behind me. I got down to the couch and layed down when I heard Colby's door open and someone started walking downstairs. I pulled the blanket over me when someone came over and stood in front of me. "Y/n I'm sorry" He looked me in the eyes. "It's fine" I saw his red puffy eyes, he was crying. I pulled him down on top of me and cuddled him with me. I started kissing his neck. "I'm sorry colbs I shouldn't have said we were done. I love you with everything of me" I said still kissing his neck. I felt Colby's little friend poke out "Oh your friend is excited to see me" I whisper into his ear "Yea I guess he is" Colby slowly started grinding on me, as I gasp because of his size. "shh no need to do that babygirl" he whispered in my ear. He took my shirt and pants off sliding my panties to the side as he took his pants and boxers off. He started sliding inside of me as I gave him low moans. He took my panties off and pounded into me making me gasp and moan. He thrusted faster and faster hitting my g-spot each time. "C-Colby I'm close!" I moaned in his ear. "Go ahead baby girl" I let it out all over his size as he flipped us over. I lined his size up with my entrance and started bouncing faster and faster. At this point, we were both moaning low but longer moans. "Baby i-I'm gonna" I slid him out of me and started to suck him as he gasped and gripped onto my hair. I felt him twitch and then warm liquid filled my mouth as I swallowed it. I got off him and got dressed again as he got up and got dressed as well. I layed back down and he layed on me as I held him. "Maybe we should have arguments more" I whispered to him. "Maybe we should," he said as he kissed my neck giving me a few hickeys as we fell asleep.