7

Author POV

"Can this go any faster?!" Taehyung screamed as he used his wooden bat to hit the Biters that got too close.

"No! No it can't!" Jungkook yelled back. The 5 boys got a little past the Biters before the golf cart gave out its last bit of fuel.

"Looks like we're running." Yoongi sighed and grabbed his bag.

"I got the cooler." Namjoon said as he threw the cooler straps over his shoulders.

"I can carry your bag Namjoon." Jungkook offered. Namjoon gave the bag to him and they all began running.

"Where are we even going?" Hoseok asks as they run down a small road with scattered Biters. The guys ran down the road silently killing the Biters that got too close. They got to a diverged road. Left or right.

"Let's go left." Namjoon implied. The group all nodded and scampered down the road. They got further and ran past a pumbled department store with Biters just standing around. They swiftly moved past the Biters. Moving forward there are a bit more Biters then needed. The boys are trying to avoid as much problems as possible. There is no left road, meaning right is the only other option. Turning that way a large crowd is down the road. A crowd of Biters.

"Oh shit." Taehyung babbled. They all turned back but there was that small crowd from the department store with fresh blood dripping from their mouths. Along with other Biters from around. They were surrounded.

"Left!" Yoongi boomed. They all flanked left into the yards of houses.

"The fence is too high." Namjoon pointed out.

"The door is locked." Hoseok checked.

"The windows are heavily boarded." Jungkook informed. The Biters surround their way out. They are cornered.

BANG! BANG!

The sound rang through the sky. The boys looked up. At the roof of the relatively small house.

"Start shooting!" The man on the roof ordered. They all got out the firearms they had. And only shot the ones from up close. The man wasn't seen on the roof no more.

"Fuck! I'm out!" Yoongi claimed.

"Me too!" Taehyung advised. The door to the small house opened. And in the doorway is the man. He is quite beautiful now that they see him clearly.

"Well, are you gonna gawk all day?! Or you gonna come in, where it's safe?!" The beautiful man hollered. The boys began pouring into the house. The boys pant in exhaustion.

"Thank you." Namjoon heaved.

"Y-You're welcome." The man blushed.

"Who are you?" Hoseok asked.

"I should ask you that. I did just save you." The man said, crossing his arms.

"Sorry for the rudeness." Namjoon asserted. "I am Namjoon."

"I'm Taehyung." Said the black wavy haired boy. Taehyung then looked towards Hoseok.

"Sorry if I seemed rude. I'm Hoseok." Hoseok introduces. Taehyung and Hoseok then look to Yoongi. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm Suga in the field. Otherwise Yoongi." Yoongi sighed. "I'm tired."

"Jungkook." Jungkook bowed. "Thanks."

"Sure." The man smiled.

"You?" Namjoon asked.

"Jin. Seokjin." The man made known.

"You're alone?" Jungkook asked.

"Well..." Jin stopped talking and walked over to a table he picked up a hand radio (walkie-talkie). The banging on the house was still there. "Do it." Jin said through the radio.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

And there it is.

"Church bells?" Yoongi asked himself. As the bells kept ringing the banging on the house lessened.

"Mhm. From the neighborhood down the street." Jin told.

"Who did it?" Taehyung questions.

"You'll meet em soon enough." Jin said.

"Jin." The voice said through the radio.

"I'm hear." Jin answered.

"How's it going? Are you safe? What about those guys, they assholes wanting something? It would do us good to find some nice people. Marauders already took what we had left." The voice said.

"I know. I know. I'm ok. The guys are fine. They don't seem too bad." Jin claims.

"That's good. Well, I'm on the roof. I'm coming in." The voice said.

"Alright." Jin finalized.

"Who's that?" Hoseok asked.

"I told you. You will see." Jin asserted.

"Hyung. Everything ok?" The voice from the radio said as the person of the voice came down a small staircase.

"Yes. Was it a smooth trip?" Jin asked, hugging his brother.

"It's was. So who are they?" The boy asked.

"This is Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook." Jin pointed.

"Hello. My name is Jimin. Jin's brother. I'm glad we got to you in time." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook stared at such a sweet smile. "Wow." He whispered.

"What do you mean 'got to you in time'?" Taehyung implored.

"Well. You see. We helped you because we saw you coming this way. Also the Authority were seen near the suburbs. So we didn't want you guys to get caught. If you kept drawing attention to yourselves then you might have ran into them." Jimin explained. Namjoon nodes and bowed.

"Thanks." Jungkook nodded to Jimin and then smiled.

"Anytime." Jimin smiled back with a small blush.

"You don't wear masks?" Yoongi asked

"We do, just not when we are in a house or an enclosed area we can trust. We also wear leather over these if we need to." Jin answered.

"Leather?" Hoseok questioned.

"Yea. It's kinda hard to find a straight 100%  leather jacket but it is hard for Biters to bite through." Jimin pointed out. They looked around with surprised looks on their faces.

"Well. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs. One has a bunk bed. The other is the master bedroom with one bed. You are welcomed to stay. It is getting dark. So if you wanna you can stay here." Jin offered.

"Alright. Thank you." Namjoon thanked.

Jin nodded and sat on the couch with Jimin.