20(M)

Author POV

Jimin and Jungkook wash each other with the warm pot of water they warmed over the fire. Jimin being too shy decided to wear boxers he found in his old dresser. Jungkook has no shame in his game, though. Jungkook washes Jimin's back as Jimin let's him, before switching roles.

The guys have been together about 5 months now. Living in the summer tree home. Thin layers of snow cover the outside while they all try to keep the platform and such clean.

Jungkook kisses Jimin shoulder, loving the reaction of Jimin shuddering a bit at the contact, this encourages Jungkook to continue. He leaves wet open mouth kisses along Jimin's shoulders and traps.

"Kookie." Jimin hums, biting his lip as he allows Jungkook to assault his neck. They've gotten intimate before not far enough for sex but you know. Jungkook and Jimin step out of the small bathroom and allow the cold air to naturally dry them as they kiss and roam each other's bodies. Once they feel themselves dry enough they lay in their shared bed. Jungkook latches onto one of Jimin's nipples, sucking it and occasionally flicking his tongue over the bud. Switching the attention a few times as he can feel Jimin and himself hardening. Jungkook trains down Jimin's lightly toned body and to his waistband, looking up to Jimin for permission to continue.  Jimin nods, his bottom lip swollen from biting it so much. Jungkook takes in Jimin's fully bare body.

"Beautiful." Jungkook breathes out before kissing the other's inner thighs. Jimin's hand instinctively went to Jungkook's hair with a gasp as Jungkook began nuzzling into his hard on.

"J-Jungkook-" Jimin gasps again once feeling Jungkook's mouth entrap him. His grip in the younger's hair tightens as he takes him as much as he possibly can without choking. Fingers tickle over Jimin's balls as Jungkook grips his girth, stopping Jimin from about cumming. Jimin flashes Jungkook a confused, pained look before Jungkook turns Jimin over onto his stomach. The younger male grips the other's rather large globes and parts them. Jungkook gets some spit on his fingers before rubbing his fingers over the older's uncensored entrance. What he does next makes Jimin lose his breath. Jungkook's warm tongue laps at the hole, his teeth grazing a bit, causing Jimin to tense pleasurably. "No- oh..." Jimin's breathy moans, turn into pants soon enough.

Jungkook's fingers invade Jimin as he starts slowly with one finger. Jimin hisses a bit at the unusual feeling but gets over it as Jungkook pumps his digit in and out. After a while, a second finger is added then later a third. Jungkook can't help but stroke himself as he watches Jimin fall apart on his fingers.

"Fuck, can I put it in, baby?" Jungkook asks, taking his fingers out and flipping Jimin over. Jimin's eyes are hazy also slightly fearful but he nods nonetheless.

Jungkook spreads Jimin's legs, then leading his way to the older's entrance. "I'm going." Jungkook states to Jimin as he and Jimin moan at the feeling of their first time.

"Kookie- ah!" Jimin's legs entrap Jungkook's hips as Jungkook snaps his hips forward after pulling out a bit, he continues his assault, finding a rhythm to his thrusts. The younger grunts as Jimin's hands hold Jungkook's broad back. Jungkook's eyes bless at the sight of Jimin's eyes closed as tears of utter pleasure roll out of them, his mouth falling open as sounds of his pleasure spill out. Jungkook leans down, connecting their lips in a hot, tongued kiss. Jimin can do nothing but moan as Jungkook's tongue seizes his mouth.

"Close." Jungkook growls, his pace picking up, his thrusts becoming sloppy and uneven as he chases his high.

"Jungkook!" Jimin screams, cumming undone soon followed by Jungkook.

They both collapse into a haze of bliss, Jungkook find himself getting up and cleaning before the bedding gets dirty. Jimin's tiredness shows as he about falls asleep, until he does. Jungkook lays Jimin on his chest and secures him in his arms along with a blanket.

"I love you." The words a beautiful mantra in Jimin's mind as he is encased in the exhaustion.