17

Author's POV

The search for a car has been going on for a few hours. In another hour it will start getting dark.

Jimin finds an auto motive garage near the opposite way in which he and the others came.

"Shit." He curses himself as he stumbled over the tool box on the ground. Jimin sighs in a bit of relief as he sets his sights on 4 vehicles in the garage.

Maneuvering around stuff, Jimin opens up one of the doors of the first vehicle and looks in it quick. After he opens the geyser, keys fall into his lap. His breath hitches as he grabs them and tries the ignition.

"Oh my fuck!" He exclaims, bouncing in the seat as he hears the engine start. And best part is, it is a commercial van. So much room in the van for everyone and the supplies. The man opens the garage doors and slowly drives the van out. He then continues down the street stopping at the convenient store.

Looking around he doesn't see anyone, but the sun is setting and they all need to hurry. He finds a dolly in the back of the storage room and loads up as much as he can alone. That's when he see Jungkook walking down the street towards him. Jimin smiles and runs to Jungkook setting the dolly flat with the boxes. He leaps into Jungkook's arms.

"Where have y'all been? I found a van and started loading. Where is Tae and Joon?" Jimin asks, leaning away.

"They are coming. Got held up, Biters are starting to wander more around here." Jungkook answers while looking around.

"Yeah it is getting dark. We must hurry. There are only about a dozen boxes left help me load up and we will head up the way and pick them up if they aren't here by then." Jimin plans with a nod from Jungkook who walks with Jimin towards the convenient store to continue loading the boxes.