Chapter 37 (Stefan's Realization)

August 5th 2021

Stefan: (thinking about Walker and Gavin)

Walker: MMMMMM Gavin

Gavin: MMMMM Walker 

Stefan: AHHHHH (throws something at the wall) 

Elianna: (enters) Jeez Stefan are you okay???

Stefan: Yeah I'm fine, what are you doing here 

Elianna: I thought we could do something I had so much fun shooting that music video you were so nice and cute  (flips her hair)

Stefan: Thanks......do you like me....like like 

Elianna: Yes (gets closer)

Stefan: I thought you knew I was ga.....

Elianna: (kisses him passionately)

Stefan: (actually isn't repulsed and kisses her back)

Elianna: (smiles) that was good 

Stefan: Yeah.....It was sit on my lap

Elianna: Your Hard

Stefan: I know (they start making out)

Stefan is more shocked than anyone about how much he is enjoying this he has never once considered a girl not once in his life he's always knew he was gay, until now, She pulls off his shirt and starts rubbing and kissing his abs and nipples this feeling is amazing her lips feel so soft and amazing , he helps her remover her shirt and bra this is his first time seeing female breasts and he cant help but starts sucking on them almost instinctively, he's shocked and just how hard he is, he picks her up and  tosses her into the bed he quickly removes her shorts and panties and gazes upon her pussy, he isn't turned off at all quite the opposite in fact he goes straight to work eating her out, Elianna is shocked and just how focused he is on her most guys would immediately make her suck them then maybe if they didn't just start plowing her she'd get some pleasure, not Stefan though he's pleasing her and that appears to be a priority. After  a bit he does remove his pants allowing his 8 inch cock to spring free she instantly goes to work deepthroating it with such an ease she rivals Walker in the sucking department again almost instinctively he begins thrusting his hips and fucking her mouth. After that she begins rubbing her pussy inviting Stefan in and tosses him a condom. He put's it on  then lines up his cock with her pussy and thrusts it in quick and hard causing them both to moan. This is Stefan's first pussy  and it is one of the most amazing feelings ever  he begins fucking her hitting her clit right away causing them both pleasure. A pleasure Stefan never thought would happen a girl making him  feel just as good if not better then Walker or Cruz or Gavin, he just stops thinking and lets his primal side take over and he just fucks the fuckitey fuck out off her this goes on for a solid hour then they both reach orgasm then make out for another hour before she falls asleep in his embrace.

Stefan: (looks at the sleeping girl in his embrace) Holy shit.......I'm Bisexual .....this is life changing why did I ignore girls for so long (looks on his bedside table)

Stefan: (looks at it) Time to stop living in the past (looks at Elianna) and live in the now (he picks up the picture sheds a tear then tosses it in the trash can)

Elianna: You okay Stefy 

Stefan: Yeah um we did this wrong I think but uh would you like to go on a date 

Elianna: Let's skip al that and be official, if that's okay

Stefan: Yeah I loved your Pussy and those amazing breasts 

Elianna: Excellent, Boyfriend!

Stefan: Yeah Girlfriend!

Bisexual Stefan! What do you guys think did you expect that let me know in the comment section down below thanks 

-Epsilon