Chapter 59 (Christmas)

December 25th 2021

Stefan: (awakens on Christmas Morn) 

Walker: (pulls him into a passionate kiss) Merry Christmas Stefan

Stefan: Merry Christmas Walker 

The two still nude lovers start making out under the mistletoe hug with care above their bed, They kiss as if they never stopped loving one another cause in all fairness they never did they just took a needed break and now they are back together as lovers as it was always meant to be, Stefan starts hickeying Walker this is his specialty Stefan is known for his love marks and Walker isn't gonna complain about it in any shape or form Walker pushes Stefan down and begins to deepthroat his cock causing pleasure for both boys, Stefan repositions and they get into the sixty-nine and begin deepthroating one another. This Cock is very special for Walker as it was his first Stefan was his first and he wants more than anything for him to be his last, the boys worship every square inch of their lovers body leaving no area unattended  as expected this escalates to Anal Sex, With Stefan on top being Verse is very helpful for the boys as they can always take turns topping, Stefan begins thrusting in and out of Walkers ass that has been left un fucked for some time now, however after a few thrusts the asshole reshapes itself to the all to familiar shape of Stefan's cock. He goes harder and faster on Walker's ass causing such moans from both boys they make out vigorously as they fuck hardly separating too take breathes as the pure love and lust is what is giving them the stamina they need to go on in this personal deep act of true unfiltered love they soon cum and then recover and do it all again but this time with Walker on top!

(that night)

Stefan: I love you so much

Walker: And I Love you (pulls him into a passionate kiss)

Stefan: I'm so glad I have you back

Walker: I'm not going anywhere

Stefan: Nor am I.....Much to my parents dismay 

Walker: What do you mean?

Stefan: Well they want me to return to South Africa to help my grandparents, they are very sick and weak....but they have hardly been a part of my life and no way I was gonna leave you for god knows how long I instantly told my parents no

Walker: Without a second thought

Stefan: Walker, I didn't need to think about I don't want to spend a single day without you by my side 

Walker: OH Stefan

Stefan: (pulls him into a passionate kiss)

Walker: (kisses him back)

Wefan is OTP, but there is still one chapter left what my happen stay tuned to find out

-Epsilon