Chapter 29: Interrogation

Batman: The Dark Knight – Batman Interrogates the Joker

"Somehow you always seem to make the simplest sounding things scary." Nora said.

"Thanks, took me a while to get the hang of it." Dan replied.

"Well what do we expect from this interrogation?" Raven asked.

"Torture? Please tell me it's torture!?" Tyrian exclaimed.

"No it's not torture," Dan replied and Tyrian deflated with a frown "But it is going to show two opposing sides of the same coin."

"Really now?" Ozpin asked, interested at the prospect of seeing such a thing.

"Well now you've got my attention." Salem said with a smirk.

Dan chuckled as he floated to the back "Believe me, you don't wanna miss this."

The dimension began by showing Ironwood sitting in a dark room that was only lit up by a desk lamp and separate to him was man yet to be revealed.

"Taiyang Xiao Long never made it home." Ironwood stated.

"Of course not." The man replied.

"What have you done with him?" Ironwood asked.

The man was now revealed to be Ozpin with dyed green hair, messy clown make-up, his usual outfit now consisting of purple colors and scars on both sides of his mouth.

"Ozpin!?" Glynda exclaimed in shock.

"What the hell?" Qrow asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Professor Ozpin is a clown!?" Ruby exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Well this is quite strange..." Ozpin said.

"This I never expected to see." Salem said with an amused smirk.

"Wait? What did he do with Taiyang?" Summer asked worriedly.

"We'll just have to find out." Ironwood replied.

"Me? I was right here." Ozpin asked, feigning innocence as he showed Ironwood his handcuffs "Who did you leave him with? Hmm? Your people? Assuming of course that they are still your people and Torchwicks."

"He's playing mind games." Ironwood said with narrowed eyes.

"He wants a reaction." Ozpin said with a frown "He's enjoying himself."

"A mind like yours siding with villainy is a bad combination." Glynda said worriedly.

"I don't know; he seems very charming." Salem said with a sultry smirk.

"Finally! Bribing the police got them on my side!" Roman exclaimed with a grin.

'Three years of rejections finally paid off!' Neo wrote and he hugged her with a nod.

Ironwood stared at him as Ozpin continued "Does it depress you commissioner? To know just how alone you really are?"

'Sometimes...' Blake said to herself.

"Does it make you feel responsible for Taiyang Xiao Longs current predicament?" Ozpin asked.

"Where is he?" Ironwood asked.

"What's the time?" Ozpin asked.

"What difference does that make?" Ironwood asked.

"Oh, depending on the time. He may be in one spot or several." Ozpin replied, emphasizing it with his eyes.

Most widened their eyes at the implication while Tyrian let out a laugh.