Goddess (fluff)

You guys are running as fast as you can from the lightning storm. Teresa pulls open a door for a warehouse-like building. You're hesitant considering you have no idea what's inside. Another large strike of lightning makes the hesitation disappear. You run into the building as Minho and Thomas run in behind you shutting the door. A sudden stench fills your nose Fry coughs and you hear Newt curse under his breath. A sudden yell rings out across the room and a shadowy silhouette lunges at Aris. You pull him back as a crank attempts to attack. You hear a shriek behind you and turn to see Newt pull back Teresa from another crank. You stare in confusion at the crank wondering why it cannot get to you, eyes falling to a metal collar around its neck. Suddenly orange light pours into the room and you see there are tons of cranks chained around you all. A figure walks through the sea of the diseased without hesitation. Stopping in front of your group. 

"I see you've met our guard dogs" You're staring at her in awe. Saying she's pretty is a painful understatement. She has long hair and olive skin. Her eyes are sharp and dark, you can feel yourself panic slightly as she looks into your eyes. "Jorge wants to meet you" She says turning on her heel and walking off past the cranks once again pausing briefly "unless you want to stay here with them" You all begin to maneuver your way through the cannibalistic monsters. Following her, watching more people come into view staring at you with wide eyes. You are lead up a staircase to what looks to be a large study a man looking out a large window in the center. Thomas begins to ask questions as he always does and you feel yourself tuning out. Your eyes flicker to the girl who is now leaned up against a beam staring at you. You feel your breath hitch under her gaze. Why were you acting like this? All you knew is she was making you really excited and nervous at the same time and you didn't even know her name. You look to the wall again and she's gone. Feeling a slight tug on your shirt and look up to see the girl winking at you. She nods to the door and you follow cautiously. You know this is a horrible decision but you felt like she was drawing you in. She grabs your arm pulling you out the door and to a dark and empty space in the warehouse. She drops your arm, you both stop. 

"Who are you?" You ask as she looks at you.

"I was about to ask you the same thing"

"I asked first," You say softly watching her raise her eyebrows,

"I'm Brenda," She says with a smirk. "your turn"

" I-I'm Y/N" You stutter still feeling nervous.

"Y/N that's a pretty name" She smiles "never heard it before"

"so why did we come here?" She stares back at you swallowing you with her stare, you gulp.

"because your cute" She smiles booping your nose. You blink processing that this goddess of a woman just called you cute. "are you ok?"

"Yeah totally" You say feeling butterflies in your stomach for a girl you didn't even know. 

"if you say so" She chuckles slightly before leaning in. Her lips brush across yours and you feel your heart beating loudly. You pull away looking back at her, this being the only kiss you can remember since waking up in the box months before.

"We just met," You say softly,

"we did" She smiles "and?"

"we don't even know each other" She reaches up running her fingers down your jawline pulling your eyes to meet hers.

"Yes, we do your Y/N and I'm Brenda" She leans back in, and this time you kiss her back.