If You Had To Choose {AlexanderxFem.Reader}

Requested by @AnotherGirlOnline123

Modern AU

Word count: 4,012

Also, Alexander has parents. Chill 😌🤚

Y/N = your name (First name or whatever you go by) 

L/N = last name

Y/M's/N = Your Mom's Name

Enjoy!

~~~

"But Mommmm! I could just write at home in my room like I always do! Why do I have to do it here with the other kids? What if they see my stories, and they don't like them!" I whined to my mom as she shuffled me into the door of the Writing4Kidz summer camp. 

"Well, you want to be an author when you're older, don't you? That means many people will read your books. Why not start now?" She reasoned. 

"I guess you're right..." I huffed.

"Hey, how's it going?" Mom said to the little desk lady. "This is my daughter, Y/N L/N."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N," the lady smiled at me. "We'll get you checked in and give you your seat number."

She typed something into her laptop, and another lady came up to me. "Hey honey, you can follow me right over here."

She led me to a blue table where three other kids were sitting. "This is Michael, his sister Michelle, and Alexander. You can chat with them while we're waiting for the other kids to arrive."

I sat down, and the children looked up at me. "Hello," I waved awkwardly. 

"Hey," the girl, Michelle, giggled. "I'm Michelle."

"Yeah..." I laughed. "And you're Michael," I pointed to the boy next to her. He nodded. "And you're Alexander-"

"Hamilton," he cut me off.

"But-"

"Alexander Hamilton."

"Uh... ok," I whispered. 

"Sorry, my mom tells me I should stop doing that to strangers. I just like how it sounds, though. You can keep it at Alexander."

"Ok... Alexander."

"So, what's your name, then?" Michael asked. 

"Y/N," I answered. 

"That's a pretty name. How old are you?" He asked again. 

"Eight."

"I'm eight, too!" Michelle laughed. "Michael's eight, too, but I'm the older twin!"

"You're twins? That's cool!" I grinned. 

"Our mom says we're a handful, though," Michael rolled his eyes and grinned lazily.

I giggled. "I can bet you are. So, how old are you, Alexander?"

"Nine," he answered proudly. 

"Man, I thought I was the oldest since I'm almost nine," I frowned. 

"Eh, that doesn't matter. This is a place for writing," he shrugged. 

"Speaking of, I love how we're all here because we like to read and write! What do you guys like to write? I like to write about dragons and princesses!"

"Same!" Michelle squealed.

"I'm only here because of her. My choice of summer camp was for last week," Michael groaned. But then he perked up, "But meeting you here has certainly made it better!"