🐶 Chapter One: Doggy Beauty Salon 🐶

Walking down one of the many busy streets of Beverly Hills, a slim woman in her forties with cropped grey hair, thin. Wearing a sleeveless cheetah print blouse tucked into a black pencil skirt, a pair of black 1-inch heels and carrying a designer Louis Vuitton handbag over her right shoulder. The women's name is Vivian Ashe and she is the owner of a successful cosmetic company.

Trotting next to Vivian on her left side is a pure white female German Shepherd with blue eyes, without wearing a harness or a leash. Vivian did not believe that putting a harness or a leash on a fully well-trained ex K-9 dog, such as one like Reina. Vivian isn't worried that Reina would be running away any time soon.

Reina lets out a bark, seeing that both she and Vivian arrived at the Dog Beauty Salon. With her tongue sticking out and panting, Reina could see all the dogs that are getting pampered, from the entrance of the shop.

"Good morning, Viv." A lady greets with a smile on her face. "And good morning, Reina." Reina lets out a happy bark, her tail wagging in delight.

"Oh. Hello, Willow. Lovely to see you." Vivian sends a small wave before walking to the back of the store.

"Oh, look. Here she comes!" Reina could hear Delta speak, causing a doggy grin to appear.

"Is that the new Louis Vuitton?" Sebastian questions amazed. "Huh. I might've known she'd be the first to have one." He finishes.

"Fabulous bag. She's so chic." Biminy says.

Vivian walks up to the counter and unzips her bag causing a white Chihuahua, wearing a pink tutu dress and the same shade of pink booties, steps out of it and onto the counter, while Reina walks behind Vivian and goes to the side of the counter so she can she Delta who is a female Toy Poodle, Sebastian who is a male Pug and Biminy who is a female Yorkshire Terrier.

Vivian pulls out her phone and starts texting.

"Sorry, we're late." Chloe says causing both her and Reina to let out a chuckle. "We had to do a little shopping."

"Now, that's the way to travel. Oh! I'm so jealous." Delta speaks looking at Chloe, not that Reina minded much, these three dogs were more Chloe's friends than hers, but still friends none the less.

"Ah! Faboo!" Sebastian agrees.

"Louis Vuitton never looked so good." Biminy says.

"Mmm. Tell me the stones in those collars are not real." Sebastian asked finally noticing the new bling on his friend's neck.

"Aren't they gorgeous? Viv said I had to have it." Chloe shows off her neck.

"I love it, though I'm still getting used to being spoiled." Reina says sheepishly causing all five dogs to laugh as they looked at the sparkling 2.7-carat, a heart-shaped diamond that is the collar's centrepiece accompanying the heart pendant are five brilliant-shaped diamonds of over 1 carat each, along with 630 hand-set diamonds–a total of over 25 carats of precious stones. (Picture of the collar is at the end of the chapter)

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Reina turned her head to see a human man walk over to their counter.

"Oh, Armand, it's fine." Vivian dismissed as she put her phone down. "Um, a brush and a seaweed wrap for Chloe." Viv gestures to Chloe causing Armand to look. "And for Reina. Um, a brush and a deep tissue massage." Armand then looks down to see Reina looking up at him, her tongue sticking out as she pants. "But I need them by noon because we're having lunch with my niece at 1:00." Vivian said causing Armand to nod his head.

"Okay. They'll be ready." Armand said.

While Chloe walks over the countertop to be closer to Vivian, Reina backs herself up and goes to where Vivian is standing.

"I know, sweetheart. I'm going to miss you, too." Vivian cooed just as Chloe reached her. "Oh precious. I'm going to miss you too." Vivian also cooed down at Reina who's tail wagged happily as Viv scratched behind her right ear. "You take good care of them." Vivian said looking over at Armand. "No waxing, Okay?" Vivian said pointing towards Chloe before she started to walk away.

Both Reina and Chloe went back to their positions before their human left.

"Okay, no waxing for her." Armand repeats reassuringly.

"Ciao!" And with that Viv was gone.

"Ooh, I hope she gives me a red bow. I want to look my best today." Biminy speaks.

"Biminy has a date with Scooter." Sebastian elaborates to the confused Reina.

"Hmm, Nice pedigree." Chloe jokes as she takes a seat on the counter.

"Please! The dog chases parked cars." Delta scoffs before continuing. "He's crazier than a Labradoodle."

"I give it a week, tops." Sebastian said turning to look at Biminy.

"Hey! Talk to the paw." Biminy raises her left front paw towards Sebastian with sass causing a chuckle to leave Reina's muzzle.

"Good for you, Biminy." Chloe speaks up causing all attention to go to her. "It's not easy to find a mate with papers. Let alone one you could love." Chloe says almost dreamily.

"Me, I'd be happy with one who's not... fixed." Delta then chuckles causing Reina to let out a snort in amusement.

"What about you Reina?" Sebastian asks causing Reina to tilt her head sideways in confusion. "Found anyone yet." Sebastian asks suggestively.

A chuckle escapes Reina's muzzle as she looked between the four dogs. "No, not yet."

"Don't worry. You'll find someone soon." Biminy says softly looking at Reina.

"Didn't you have a play date with that Golden Retriever?" Delta questions.

"Playdate? When?" Sebastian asks in an almost jealous tone causing all four to laugh.

"Henry was nice..." Reina mumbles to herself, but the others still heard her.

"But?" Chloe presses looking down at her best friend.

"Not the one for me." Reina lets a small sigh as she laid down on the cool floor.

"Like I say, Ray. You'll find someone soon." Biminy says causing Reina to nod her head.

Reina could only hope that her prince charming would come soon.

Alright, the first chapter done!
I hope you all enjoy it ^ ~ ^
I wanted this book to be different from the other two books that I have read, as those two started from the cage fight and the female OC/Reader and Delgado are already together.
Now there is nothing wrong with that I just wanted to have a different approach.
The picture below is the collar that Viv brought for Reina.
I can confirm that the necklace in the picture does cost almost $500,000...

I am not sure when the second chapter will be out, as I'm going to be solely focusing on my Avatar fanfiction

I am not sure when the second chapter will be out, as I'm going to be solely focusing on my Avatar fanfiction. I want to hopefully get that book over and done with by the time March comes to an end.

That is all for now,

Bye bye you wonderful potatoes, much love

serpent_queen18