011⛥

((Colby's POV))

Everyday after school I always go out hunting for my food since I haven't really eaten all day. I couldn't really find any animals out, though. Only a couple of rabbits. I decided to just go back to my house and drink some alcohol that we have. It helps take the cravings away. 

Anyways, I found my way back to my car and drove back home. When I got back I saw an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. I parked my car and went towards the door, not thinking about the car. I walked in and immediately smelt fresh blood coming from the living room. 

"Cole, if you're going to bring your food home then at lest take them to your room and not-!" When I was talking I was going to the living room. I got there and saw Sam standing there with blood dripping down his hand. 

"WHAT THE F*CK, COLE?!" I yelled. "What? I didn't kill him!" Cole said, taking a sip from a glass of blood. "IS THAT SAM'S?" I asked angrily. "Yes it is, my brother. And let me tell you, it is delicious!" He licked his lips. "I can't believe you!" I said in disgust. "I was gonna ask if you wanted some. Guess not." Cole shrugged. 

I just ignored him and went to Sam. His eyes were open but he was just standing there. 

"Did you compel him?" I asked. "Well how else would I have gotten the blood?" Cole said. I sighed. "What are you doing?" Cole questioned me as I went to go get something to wrap around Sam's hand. I didn't say anything back.

I found bandages and took them. I wrapped it around Sam's bloody hand, trying to resist the urge to drink it. I could feel my face start to slowly change but I kept fighting it. It's too strong though. I could feel myself start to lean in to drink it. Thankfully Cole pulled me away.

"Let me do this since you clearly can't control yourself." Cole said. "It's not my fault." I defended myself. "It actually is though because you don't know how to fight the cravings since your always drinking animal blood instead of human blood." Cole said in a matter-of-fact way, while finishing off Sam's bandages. 

"Well I'm sorry for not wanting to hurt innocent people." I said sarcastically. "Colby, this is our nature. We eat people. Not animals." Cole told me. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "You know I'm right but you just don't want to admit it." Cole smirked then took another sip of the blood. I looked away. 

"Colby?" I heard Sam's voice say. I shot my head towards him, and saw him looking at me. "Sam! Are you alright?" I asked, going over to him. "Yeah, I think so. Besides my hand. How did this happen?" Sam said. "I'll tell you." Cole spoke up, coming near us with the glass in this hand. 

"I compelled you to donate some of your blood to me so that I could have a drink without leaving my house because I do not want to leave your friend here alone as a newbie." Cole said. "Wait s-so... is-s tha-at my-?" "Your blood? Yes it is. And it is some of the best blood I have ever tasted. It's sweet. Just like you." Cole smiled. I saw Sam tense up.

"Oh my God, Cole." I said while leading Sam away. "What? I was being nice?" He said. "Well stop." I told him then started bringing Sam upstairs and towards my bedroom. 

"Colby..." Sam spoke once we got to my room. "Yeah?" I said. "I'm sc-scared." Sam looked at me. I could see the fear in his eyes. "It's okay. I won't let Cole hurt you ever again. I'll always be here right by your side, okay?" I said. Sam nodded then came towards me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Why does he have to be like this?" Sam asked with his arms still around me. "I don't know. That's just him. He's always been like this." I told Sam. "Well I don't like it." Sam stuffed his head into the crook of my neck. "I don't like it either." I chuckled. 

Sam looked at me. Our faces were inches apart. And without thinking, I leaned in and kissed him.

-------------

((Shorter chapter than normal, but at least we got a FOOKIN SOLBY KISS! That's what we're here for. The solby 😌))

759 words

UNEDITED