Into boses brain

I was sitting in howde hop pree drinking a chocolate cake and handing out missing person fliers maybe Chapa would see it and come back so she's not missing

~the flyer.
Chapa de Silva if you still missing come find me at howde hop pree by the way this is Bose

I think that was the right thing to say it's really quite here no one was talking but just looking at each other just makes me feel more lonely but I have to stay here it's for Chapa right

Moments later

I wonder if a puppy likes a kitten or do they know about the hate between them?
Does a dog go to school when we are at school?
Why does people chose cats over dogs cats hate being bathed and a dog loves it would you not want to go swimming with a dog?
What would happen if you breed both a cat and a dog with each other?

Moments later

"Bose!"
"We fou... uh Bose what is this?"

"Oh hi guys"
"Bose you did not answer my question why does it say my name"
"Because you was missing"
"Yep that's the Bose we all know and love"
"Yep"
"Chapa are we-"
"Don't tell him it will ruin his  brain"
"Are you sure"
"Yes"

*just then a dangerous villain walks in*
"Give me all your money this is a robbery!"

"That's the most dangerous villain In swellview but why is he hear?"
"I don't. Know... I'm gonna need shoutout awol and brainstorms help for this mission"
"Are you sure you want us to help you fight"
"Yes Mika yes I am sure"
*chapa hands each of them a bracelet*
"When you click a button the superhero costume will appear but the costume will only be the one of your chose...  you better chose now and forever keep that"
"Ok" *bose clicked the button on his bracelet making him be in a blue costume with black pants and boots his hair was black instead of the dark brown color and his eyes glowed with blue*
"Cool"
"Ok so do I just tap the button now"
"Yes Mika"
*mika taps the button on her bracelet and she was wearing a gray costume with black pans and her hair was a silver color and her eyes was gray*
*miles click the button and he was wearing a yellow costume with black pants and his hair was yellow with black and he had yellow glowing eyes*
"We are danger force now"
"So like what do we do"
"We fight Mika...  Bose is the only one who can't use his power just yet he still has to be kissed by his soulmate"
"What about you if you have not kissed him"
"I'm the daughter of captain man so my power has nothing to do with soulmates"
"Ohhh"

"NOW EVERYONE DONT MOVE IF YOU MOVE I WILL CLICK THIS BUTTON AND THIS BULIDING WILL GO BOOM"
"Your line was weak"
"Well I like to see you do better volt"
"Would you like a zapy meal with extra zap"
"A what now"
*volt just zaps him but before it could hit him he used his force filed*
"Looks like you failed again volt"
"Not this time"
*at that moment danger force comes running to fight*