Danger?!

Volt was fighting for her life. She was battling the most dangerous villain. In fact he was the most dangerous villain they could not give him a name. She was fighting alone. Brainstorm was the first down when this man throw a poll and him brainstorm in the eye causing it to bleed and Stan his perfect skin. The next to fall was shoutout after learning her power was a mighty shoutout she tried shouting and he used his force filled and it just made her shout come back hitting her and nocking her to the floor. Awol got scared and left with no trace of him being there. It was just down to volt he pushed her in to a wall causing her head to bleed. She was not done yet she got up and ran as fast as she could with her volts on her hands and she gave everything he had to take down this villain when he laid her hands on him she went for his torsos and zapped the villain out of this man when he was down volt feel but before she could fall brainstorm cought her nocking both of there bracelets off revealing who was behind the mask everyone in the building did not seam to notice.

"Shoutout call awol we have to get back to the mans nest"
"Ok"

*in a weak voice*
"Bo-Bose... your no-not... brai-brainstorm"
"I know but don't worry about that"
"Bu-but... your ey-eye... is ble-bleeding"
"Then that makes two of us"

"Miles did you just teleport"
"I think I did"
"Guys we have to get Chapa to the mans nest now!"
"On it hold on"

*In the mans nest*
"Ray I'm sorry for revealing who I am and who Chapa is"
"Son it's ok"
"Are you sure ray"
"Yes you did what you had to what mater is y'all saved the day"
"Oh ok"
"How's the eye of yours"
"Purple now"
"Ha that's what happens all the time you'll get use to it"
"Sir your indstable"
"I know I am"
"Oh"

"Bose Chapa wants you"
"Comeing Mika"

*in the back room of the mans nest*
"Hey"
"H-hi"
"How your head"
"Bose!"
"What?"
"it's... hurting"
"Oh well do you need something"
"No... just don't... want to... be alone"
"Deal"