happier

⚠️TW⚠️rape

y/n pov

walking down 29th and park
i saw you in anothers arms
only a month we've been apart
you look happier

billie broke up with me a few months ago. i was walking down the street and saw her with her new boyfriend q (i'm sorry i hate him so much)

saw you walk inside a bar
he said something to make you laugh
i saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
yeah, you look happier, you do

they walked into the restaurant we had our first date at. he whispered something in her ear making her laugh. i miss when she laughed with me. they were both smiling brightly. towards the end of our relationship we didnt smile that much.

ain't nobody hurt you like i hurt you
but ain't nobody love you like i do
promise i will not take it personal, baby
if you're moving on with someone new

billie thought i cheated on her which absolutely broke her.

*flashback*

billie and i just arrived at a party her friends were talking about. as soon as we entered the house, the smell of alcohol and drugs hit us. billie was talking to drew and zoe.
"i'm going to get a drink"
"ok baby"
i made way to the kitchen. i noticed someone was staring at me but i chose to ignore him. i grabbed a drink and started to walk off. he was following me. i quickly ran upstairs into one of the bedrooms and attempted to close the door but he got in. he grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall, kissing me harshly. i was crying at this point. i tried to push him off but he slapped me.

(i'm not going to go into detail but you guys know what happened)

i woke up completely naked and alone. i changed into the clothes i had on before and got my phone out of ny jacket.

36 missed calls from bil❤️

bil❤️
10:14pm

baby where are you?
please answer me
baby istg answer my calls

10:22pm

y/n i'm serious where are you??
im getting worried
fuck it i'm looking for you

i tried to call billie. it went striaght to voicemail. i started to cry and walked downstairs. everyone left.

*end of flashback*

she never let me explain. she just broke up with me over text. i gave her so much of my love and trust.

cause baby you look happier, you do
my friends told me one day i'll feel it too
and until then i'll smile to hide the truth
but i know i was happier with you

she looks happier with q. i really miss her though. my friends keep telling me that one day i'd feel better about this all but i fake smile around them so they won't worry about me. they all know i was happier with her though.

sat in the corner of the room
everythings reminding me of you
nursing an empty bottle
and telling myself you're happier, aren't you?

i sat in my front room drinking alcohol from the bottle, i looked at the sofa instantly reminding me of our first kiss together, i had my legs around her waist her arms around my shoulders, that was the best day of my life. i'm sure her and q are having fun though.. she's happier with him.

ain't nobody hurt you like i hurt you
but ain't nobody love you like i do
i know that there's others that deserve you
but darling i am still in love with you

i didn't mean to hurt her in any way, this situation effects both of us, i know she would've believed me if she let me talk to her, i haven't been in contact with her in months..

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

my friends have been trying to distract me by attempting to hook me up with other girls but billie was the only person who made me happy, without her i'm nothing.

'Cause baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new

i wonder if she's actually happy though, i've always known she was good at hiding her feelings.

But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waitin' here for you

i shook that thought out of my head as i heard a knock on my door. i opened it to see a crying billie. all i did was open my arms and she ran into them giving me the tightest hug in the world.

A/N: i lost my blohsh necklace today and had a mental breakdown✌️ sorry i haven't updated much i've been really busy with school and shit😩