Chapter Six: The Monster - [Pt. 3 - FINAL PART]

(TRIGGER WARNING! Contains insecurities, fighting, fear, and attempted s*icide)

Mike's POV

Lucas opens the door frantically just to see us.

"What do you want?" Lucas says, obviously not wanting to see us.

I and Dustin were both silent for a few moments before Dustin hits me which means 'talk now bitch'.

"I drew first blood, so..." I say, not wanting to say these words.

*Short Time Skip*

We were in Lucas's living room when he finally came to a conclusion.

"Okay, I'll shake. On one condition. We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate." Lucas says, with a serious expression.

That didn't sound fair to me.

"Then the deal's off!" I say, loudly.

"Fine!" Lucas says.

"Fine!" I say in response.

"No, no, not fine! Guys, seriously? Do you even remember what happened on the Bloodstone Pass? We couldn't agree on what path to take, so we split up the party and those trolls took us out one by one. And it all went to shit. And we were all disabled! So we stick together, no matter what!" Dustin says, and he actually made a good point.

If we don't stick together, we don't know what will happen.

But El is part of our party now.

"Yeah, I agree. But this is the party, right here in this room." Lucas says, taking me out of my thoughts.

"El is one of us now," I say, blurting out one of my thoughts.

"Um, no, she's not. Not even close! Never will be. She's a liar, a traitor-" Lucas says until I cut him off.

"She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you. It was an accident!" I say, stating obvious facts that Lucas couldn't see.

"An accident?" Lucas says, surprisingly.

"All right, accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome," Dustin says, putting me back into my deep thoughts.

He was right.

It was awesome.

She was awesome.

"Awesome?" Lucas says, very confused at this point.

"Yeah, she threw you in the air with her mind!" Dustin says.

"I could have been killed!" Lucas says, which was a true fact.

But another thought popped in my head.

"Which is exactly why we need her. She's a weapon! Do you seriously wanna fight the Demogorgon with your wrist rocket? That's like R2-D2 going to fight Darth Vader. We're no use to Will if we're dead." I say, trying to make it easier to understand.

"If you two wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead, 'cause I'm not spending my time on her anymore. No way! I'm going to the gate. I'm gonna find Will." Lucas says, exiting the scene.

Will's POV

I and y/n were obviously sick, and if anybody saw us they could tell.

It's not like anybody would see us, in this isolated place.

I'm starting to lose hope.

I miss my Mom.