Exchange Student

This story includes you, Louis, and your friends. Loosely based on a dream I wish was reality....

Y/n POV
"The exchange student is almost here, y/n! Is your room clean?"
"Yes Mom! My room is clean! What else would I be doing?!?!" I yelled from down the hall. I opened my door to the room I share with my sister. Trashed. Crap. I started to clean up. I was expecting a foreign exchange student from England. She was 15, like me. Her name was Anna. I finished cleaning my room and headed to the couch. I heard a knock and ran to the door. I opened it. To my surprise, a massively cute boy was standing at my front door. He looked very familiar.
"Hello. I'm Louis, the foreign exchange student from London!" Louis Partridge! No way. I stood frozen at the door. My mom came to my rescue.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Louis. Partridge. I signed up for the exchange program through the high school? I'm a senior. This is the address they gave me."
"Well then, come on in!" I helped him with his bags and set them in my room. My younger sisters were gonna share a room while Anna and I shared. Now what. Are three of us gonna fit in one room?
"So Louis, can I get you anything?" I asked politely.
"Water would be nice, thank you. And, I never caught your name..." he said.
"I'm y/n! I was expecting a 15 year old girl to live with us, if I'm being honest. That's why I froze at the door. I only have younger sisters. No brothers."
"You have a lovely name and home. And it's ok. I totally get it." The. Accent. Oh. My. God.
"Thank you! How old are you, if I may?"
"17. And you?"
"15," I responded. (a/n I'm 15 so that's why I chose you to be 15)
"We're headed out to take your sisters to their check ups. We'll be back in a few hours and we'll bring dinner!" My Dad called to us.
"Ok dad! I'll get Louis settled. I was thinking of taking him around town to see everything. Especially the school since that's where we're going to Monday."
"Sounds good! See you!" My mom called back.
"We can put your bags in my room and you can unpack if you'd like. Or we can go. Whichever you want to do first," I told Louis.
"I'm excited to see the town! I'll drop my bags and we can head out if you like!" We put his things in my room and headed out to my car.
"Wait, do you have your license?" He asked me.
"I do actually. Here, we go from learners permit, to provisional license, to unrestricted license. So I'm legally allowed to take one friend wherever in the state. Or I can drive alone. I just can't drive between midnight and five am."
"Oh that's cool!" (a/n sry for the interruptions but this is our driving system in the state I live in and it sucks but whatever.
"It kinda sucks but yeah. Where to first?"
"We could go to the school and then just drive around if you don't mind...?" He half asked half told.
"Sure! Music?" I asked.
"Anything you like!" I put on my spotify to the Sex Pistols. (a/n they're an older british band. Louis is playing the lead in a limited series that's coming late this year!)
The music started and he knew every word.
"You listen to them?" I asked incredulously.
"All the time!" He stated. We sang along until we got to the school. It was after hours so I showed him around the buildings and told him about the layout. He seemed to catch on pretty quick.
"Do you have your schedule with you?"
"I do. Here it is-" He showed me.
"Looks like we have the same math, science, electives, and lunch! You can hang out with me if you'd like. Unless you don't wanna be seen with a sophomore," I teased.
"I'd love to hang out with you as much as possible! You seem like a great person and someone I'd like to be friends with!" I smiled but wanted so badly to kiss him. No. NO Y/N. STOP THINKING THAT. HES LIKE YOUR BROTHER. GET. HIM. OUT. OF. YOUR. HEAD! I pushed the thoughts aside and kept driving. We passed through downtown and he spotted a cute little shop.
"Can we go in there?" He asked. I pulled to the side and parked. We walked in and Louis stood behind me so I could lead the way. I stopped at a beautiful necklace.
"Can I try this on?" I asked the cashier.
"Sure," she said, not looking up from her phone. I grabbed it and was about to put it on.
"Allow me," Louis said. I handed him the necklace and turned around, holding my curled hair up. He clasped it and I turned around.
"How do I look?" I said, making a funny face and posed like a moron. We burst into laughter and through broken words, he said, "You look beautiful."
"Thank you!" I said, blushing.
"Do you see anything you'd like? My treat of course!" I asked Louis. He picked up an 'I love (wherever you're from) ' tshirt.
"I think I'd like this."
"Good choice! Well take the shirt and," I turned to Louis.
"The necklace?" I asked him.
"Yes. It looks stunning on you." I blushed down to my purse. I fumbled my wallet but eventually found the cash. I paid and we left to head home. I walked in the door and my best friend stood at the door.
"OH. MY. GOD. YOURE LOUIS FREAKING PARTRIDGE!" Oh no. This can't be good.

A/n: Hey guys! New story Ive started! What do y'all think?