sing to me - seungbin

» pairing : changbin x seungmin
» genre : fluff

«-~•♡•~-»

"Seungmin~ I can't sleep"

The once quiet studio was now filled with groans from the dark haired male who was laying on a couch in the corner of the room.

"Changbin." a tired voice called out. "You didn't have to stay behind with me, y'know."

Changbin hummed siting up from the rather uncomfortable piece of furniture. "You've been cooped up in here all night for the past few days, I thought you would need some company" he grinned.

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Whatever.." Despite his choice of words, he had to admit that Changbin's presence in the small-ish studio was a bit comforting and not so overwhelming as other times.

"So rude." Changbin whined, not much offense in his tone.

There was a few moments of silence between the two again. Seungmin was typing away at his laptop, biting his lip as he concentrated on the material on his screen.

"Seungminnie~ Sing me a song."

"Wha..What?" That caught Seungmin off guard. He looked over to see the other staring at him. "How long has he been staring?"

"Sing to me~" he repeated

"Changbin, i still have an assignment to finish-"

"Please??~" Changbin asked in a disgustingly cute voice, as seungmin describes it.

His cheeks were tinted a light pink as he grumbled a reply. "tch...fine I guess ..."

Changbin smiled happily laying his head back on the couch, his eyes fluttering shut.

Seungmin closed his laptop (remembering to save his work) taking a seat next to changbin on the floor.

He didn't want to use his voice after hours of singing so he decided to hum a small song instead.
As he bagan humming a soft melody, he noticed that the older's breathing became calmer.

"He must be falling asleep.."

Seungmin hesitated for a bit, admiring the older's features. Despite Changbin having the "bad boy" reputation, he was actually very soft and cute especially around him.

The younger tried stifling a laugh. The more he though about it, he realized how much Changbin has so much trust in him to show him this side of him.

Seungmin continued humming a melody. Now knowing that the other male was fully asleep, he began to run his fingers through the dark hair.

"Such stubborn hair.." he giggled. "Just like it's owner."

Seungmin's humming soon turned into incoherent mumbles the more he felt his eyes droop.
Sleep began to take over him, his hand now slowly carding through Changbin's hair.

"hmm... goodnight chang..bin"

_____
A/N:
aaa this has been in my drafts for so long. I'll hopefully start updating more once all my exams are finished .__.

anyways, thank you for reading! 📖
have a great day/night & take care~