misunderstandings - changlix

» pairing : changbin x felix
» genre : light angst, fluff
» request: requested by @NoemiSTAY !

«-~•♡•~-»

"Hyunjin...?"

The long blonde haired male hummed. He looked up at the male standing in front of him, his eyes lighting up excitedly.

"Oh hey, Changbin! You need something?" He asked, his hand patting the empty space on the couch next to him.

Changbin sheepishly rubbed his neck, hesitant to speak. The group of 8 had just gotten back home after a tour so they were all understandably tired.

Hyunjin noticed the nervousness on the older's face causing him to raise an eyebrow. the other is rarely nervous 'what could be bothering him?'

"You could tell me everything y'know. no need to be nervous-"

"I want to propose to Felix." Changbin finally said.

silence

Hyunjin had his mouth wide open as he stared at the older, finally realizing he wasn't joking.

"oh my gosh you're being serious-" he suddenly jumped up. "I've been waiting for this!" he exclaimed too loudly for Changbin's liking.

"Shush Hyunjin! We have neighbors."

"I'm sorry," Hyunjin laughed. "I knew one of the guys would get married soon, who would've thought you would be the first," he teased, a grin plastered on his face.

"You're acting like a grandma who's grandchild just got married or something" the older said, the teasing tone evident in his voice.

The blonde haired gave the other an offended look. "Hmph. I know for a fact you would act the same if your best friend told you they were getting married."

"So!" Hyunjin started once again, changing the topic. "You came to me, hwang hyunjin, to ask for MY help?" He asked, batting his eyelashes sweetly towards Changbin.

Changbin hummed. " Yup. I figured you would have the most experience out of everyone else since you helped your friend plan out her wedding."

"Don't worry Changbin, I'll help you and your man out." He grinned

~•~•~•~

Felix was sitting on the couch, the tv playing some random drama that Jisung was watching earlier. He had to admit it was rather interesting.

The front door opening made the blonde peel his eyes off the tv.

"Changbin!" He yelled, running up to the older.

Changbin happily opened his arms wide for the younger male. "Hello bubs, how was your day?"

Felix hummed, burying his face into Changbins shoulder. "It was boring without you." he pouted. Felix pulled away for a bit, pulling Changbin towards the couch only to snuggle the other tightly. (Changbin not minding of course)

"Can we go out later?" Felix asked, lifting his head from the others chest.

Changbin gave Felix a sad smile. "I'm sorry lix. I have to go out somewhere later."