Chapter 35 : part 1

Nia P.O.V

Todays the day of the finals! Whoppee!! Haha today we are going to be battling One Direction. As usual when we walked into the dressing room there were loads of food and flowers for us.

"They must love us so much!" i squealed as i went to a food basket.

"Isabel no time to eat! Todays the finals! Arent you nervous?" Zayla asked.

"I am.. but you gotta lonsen up a bit!" i said.

"Yeah so what are you performing today?" Lianna asked.

"Um..Baby by JB!" i said.

"Trying to catch one heart out there?" Elouise teased.

"No.." i blushed.

"Haha whatever you say Isabel!" Harriet said.

"Its true!" i protested.

After we had finished our bickering it was time we had to go up on stage. You see the winner for this competition is money and be an opening act for a concert so we really need to win.

We had been dressed nicely. We wearing a flowy sky blue skirt with a white blouse and black converse.

We saw the boys on the other side of the stage smirking at us. What the hell do they want?

"The first group to perform is One Direction!" then they came on to the stage.

"This song is dedicated to our old friends. We chose this song cause it means really precious to us!" Liam said.

What they're singing the song that they wrote for us. That usually made me cry when i hear it cause it reminds me of the old days.They had sang Back For You.

After they had finished it was our turn. Today we were going to sing Dont Stop Believing.

We walked on stage and did a little dance while singing the song. I did a triple back flip while Elouise did cartwheel as the others sang.

When we had finished we went backstage and we saw Niall head to the mic. This is a competition i have to beat.

"Today i'm going to sing Baby by Justin Bieber" he said and i was like 'What The Hell?!'

"Dafuq?! He's singing what Isabel is singing!" Zayla exclaimed.

"Isabel you have to sing something else!" Lianna said.

"What song?" i asked franticly.

"Um..what song you know now?" Harriet asked.

"The only song i know is..." i was cutted off by the host calling my name.

I saw on the other side of stage to see the boys smirking at us. Elouise saw this too and she gave a middle finger at them which made me laugh.

I went on stage and held the mic. The only song i know is.. oh what the heck?!

Take my hand, take a breath

Pull me close and take one step

Keep your eyes locked on mine,

And let the music be your guide.

Won't you promise me (now won't you

promise me, that you'll never forget)

We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing)

wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling

the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on

getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this

dance)

Can I have this dance

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you through it all

And you can't keep us apart (even a

thousand miles, can't keep us apart)

'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is)

wherever you are

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling

the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on

getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this

dance)

Can I have this dance

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans

too wide

'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

What we have is worth fighting for

You know I believe, that we were meant to be

It's like catching lightning the chances of

finding someone like you (like you)

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling

the way we do (way we do)

And with every step together, we just keep on

getting better

So can I have this dance (can I have this

dance)

Can I have this dance

"Can i have this dance.." i finished off and i looked over the girls and saw them smiled wildly. When i looked at the boys i could see weird exprssions which i made my way back to the girls.

"I'm sorry! Thats the only song i knew the lyrics too!" i said.

"Its okay we'll just say its a coincedence!" Zayla patted my back.

"And we should pray that we will win!" Harriet said.

After a few nervous moments later we were called on stage and we were a nervous wreck. I was biting my lip so hard that i could taste my blood.

"So today is the day we are all waiting for and as you know the winner is gonna get the prize money and get signed by Syco Records!" the announcer said.

"And so for the moment you've all been waiting for..." the announcer said as he got ready to open the envelope.

Me and the girls were hugging each other so tight that i couldnt even breathe.

"ITS A TIE!!" The announcer said.

"A tie?!" me and the girls and the boys said in unison.