CHAPTER 5 (Flashback)

.

"Didn't you tell me earlier?"

Tai looked at him with a pointed look.

"I was telling, but you were busy taking care of your best friend"

And he rolled his eyes. Jungkook's word did not leave Tae worth saying anything else

"Now don't get someone else stuck food around your neck, watch your food carefully"

Namjoon said while putting noodles with chopstick in his his mouth.

"but she didn't did it intentionally , got it"

Lisa spoke from behind, entering the cafeteria with you, staring him badly like she'll eat him alive. He looked at her and turn around to eat his meal silently. He was blown away with her gaze. And all three were trying their best to stop their laughter even you.

You were still feeling awkward while sitting in front of him, that you drank his false juice.

'What must he be thinking about you?'

But you were happy from inside, that it happened to you because you like him so much.

Flashback

You were of only seven when your father left your mother for another woman. You shifted to Seoul. Everything was new for you. But your father used to send money for your studies every month.

After moving to seoul everything was new to you. You got admission in 5th in a school there where Lisa became your friend. In this period, you never paid attention to Jungkook.

After 2 years

You were in 7th class.

You haired someones singing very beautifully. You turn back and yeah it was him. You kept staring him god know for how long because he was too adorable and from the day you start keep noticing him.

Lisa would often argue with Namjoon and the three of them Hobi, Namjoon and Jungkook enjoyed a lot. In this period Taehyung was no where.

But one day morning

You and Lisa entered the class and saw that a lot of children gathered in one place, but you did not pay much attention to it.  When it was class time and the teacher came to class

"Children, notice here! A new child has come to our class..."

She called him by pointing him.

Your smile bigger and was filled with excitement to see your childhood friend

'Taehyung'.

His father was transferred to Seoul, so you had a chance to see him once more. You meet him the same day and your old memories refreshed. He was good in studies and also leader in stupidity . So, he had a very good friendship with those three, due to which they started talking to you and Lisa very well.

You were in high school. Your mom gave you a mobile phone as a gift on your birthday, after which you created an account on social site with your fake name

'Lee Mo Yeon' .

As you were not very fond to reveal yourself, but you had always been a motive person, you would often post positive and motive thoughts. A lot of people used to follow and appreciate you.

An evening you were scrolling randomly when something caught your attention and you couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Jungkook's request. Your heart starts beating fast and you don't even know when you confirmed his request.

He often commented on your posts, appreciated you and you would happily reply to him. One day you saw that he sent you a direct message and since then the conversation of both of you has continued.

Whenever he was distraught or having problems, he used to share with you and you  support him, Motivate him. He liked the way you were. You told him that you live in Seoul, when he used to asked you once. He always used to tell you the incidents of his school while you already knew everything, but still you love to listen him.

You never exchanged your photo with him and he didn't force you ever. He loves your nature, your quality of care towards him, your positiveness, your motivational skill and

he loves you.

But never confided, neither he nor you.

Because you thought that if you tell, he will end the friendship too, so you were afraid. And he thought that if he did confess, you would probably never trust him even end your friendship too.

After the party night when you were talking to him in the morning, he told you all while you were already aware of that. But you didn't pretend. Just he was speaking and you were listening, while wearing descent smile on you face.

You also told him about your part time job on which he congratulated you. You guys had a lot of understandings so far you were very good friends. But you never told Lisa about your and Jungkook's relation, because she got nothing in her stomach then alcohol.

--------

hey all lovely reader...
I hope you'd liked the flashback story of ours Jk and Y/N and next chap is special, i mean i'll try to make it special...
Bye, and take care