CHAPTER 25 (No Please..Mom)

.
.
.
"Lisa...Lisa mom..w-where is she..is she's fine...what doctor said..??" You enter the hospital with all three running towards the ICU, you saw Lisa stood front of a door and Namjoon was sitting there. You runs to her and said all in single breath. She shocked at your sudden appearance. You changed in jungkook's loose cloths having hobi's blazer on you.

Your eyes were teary while asking her "Y/N.." She stopped in middle scanning your state "hey...what happen to you..??" She hold on your shoulder took a step back "i m fine Lisa...where is my mom...is she's OK..?" Before she could answer a doctor with a nurse came out of the room. Your eyes went towards him and you step forward "my mom...how's she...?"

Your heart skip a beat when he hung his head and didn't say anything for a moment. Your tears start oozing again in fear of lost your mom and you start sobbing. Lisa hold you with your shoulders not you to fall. But then he look at you and took a deep breath "we can't say anything her heart is responding very low beats, lets see what'll happen. We shifted  her to another room"

You puts your palm on your mouth shut your eyes and start crying hard "Y/N calm down..please" Lisa patted you shoulder "can i see her please.." You said between your sobbing "she is still unconscious" doctor committed "please let me..please" you please after which he understood your pain and nodded as yes and leave.

As doctor leave you hurriedly open the room door and enter. Your mom was lying on hospital bed oxygen mask on her mouth so much of needles tugged in her body hear rate machine shows very low rate of her heart. You close the door behind you not took off your eyes from her. Walking to her you sat beside her on a chair looking at her with your teary eyes.

MEANWHILE OUT OF THE ROOM

Lisa gesture her hand front of Jungkook's face asking about what happened she frown her brows when Jungkook hung his head buried in his palms. Tae patted his shoulders sitting beside him "its because of Samantha.." Hobi committed stood near Tae crossing his arms across his chest leaning against the wall. She glace him perplexed "Samantha....howw...??" And he recite all what happened.

IN ROOM

You hold you mom's hand unto yours and kissed the back of her hand. You remain like that for some moment shedding tears that falls on back of her hand. Once you trace her pale face you broke into hard cry and puts your forehead on her hand.

"I m sorry mom...i m really sorry.." You cry your heart out " this all happened only because of me...this all happen to you because of me...i m really a very bad daughter...how could you love me that much...i am a trouble maker to you.." Your tears were continuously oozing from your eyes and your throat start paining due to sobs.

"First i came to your life when dad wants a son...he left you because of me...you had to be insulted and embarrassed in front of all the people in school because of me when i didn't respect teacher...and today you are in this condition because of me only me...all trouble are caused by meh.."

You look at her and brush her forehead with your hand "please wake up na mom...i m sorry..see you were worried about meh na i m fine mom...please wake up na..please.." You were so disappointed from yourself. Putting her hand back on her stomach you down your head on bed placing your cheek on back of your hand looks at her. Tears flowing from the corner of your eyes the tip of your nose turn peachy in colour but then the door open.

Someone hand felt on your shoulder "Y/N.." And it was Lisa "come eat something you haven't eaten a bite since evening.." You lift your head wipes your tears not taking off your eyes from your mom's face "i m not feeling hungry.." You gaze your lap avoiding eye contact with her " Y/N don't be like kid please eat something or else you'll fell ill.." She spoke so softly " then who would you take care of auntie..??" There she hits your nerve "but what if she wake up..?" You were scared "Tae and Hobi are here Y/N don't worry.." She caresses your head " what if she'll ask for me..no Lisa i m not going.." You glance her a once and again to your mom.